😸💗Caring!💗😸

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by the sun hitting my face I slightly peeked and saw aacha opening the curtains. He greeted me and I did the same. I stretched a bit and checked the time to see it was 8:21 I realized I was running late for office. I rushed out of my bed and refreshed. I got my outfit for tdy and quickly showered I changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my things and went to the living room

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my things and went to the living room. I did my usual routine with aacha and rakshan anna. After breakfast, me and pavi left to office and reached there within 15 mins.

When we reached there it was awfully quiet me and pavi looked at each other confused but still, we went in there. We saw sharath anna leaning towards the wall and blushing while talking to someone. Me and pavi looked at each other and smiled teasingly knowing who it was...

We quietly went behind him and tapped his shoulder. He quickly jerked and sighed seeing us. Both me and pavi burst out laughing. I looked at him teasingly and began...

Sivu- Enna anne morningaa romance arambichacha?
I say teasingly

Sharath- Ada po da... mela un anna vida maatukran inga nee vanduthiya?
He says playfully slapping his forehead...

Sivu- Heheh... ama anna maatum vantagalam illa...
I say curious to know if ashwineyy was also here...

Sharath- illa?...
He says teasingly

Sivu- Anne...
I say playfully

Sivu- Seri tha na akka kitta pesitu tharen!
He smiled and handed me the phone. Sharath anna recently introduced her to me she is like an unborn older sister to me. She treats me like I am a little kid to her I smiled and began...

Sivu- Akka!! epdi irrukinga?...

Krithika- Na nala irruken da... nee eppa inga varuva una pakkurathuku waiting!
I smiled

Sivu- Akka! nanum than seekrama anga vantruen namma sharath anna potu pada padathalam!
I say looking at sharath who looked at me with the matikitam look

Krithika- kandipa da!.. seri nee next week inga varuvela? avaru nee innum varviya illanu badilu solavailanu sonaru..

Sivu- Ama ka ana na epdi unga kalaynatha pakkama irrupen so kandipa varuven!

Krithika- Chellakutty!
I smiled

Sivu- Hehe.. seri ka na anna kitta koodukren na aproma ungaluku koopdren!

Krithika- Seri da...
I gave the phone back to sharath anna who looked at me with a smile

Me and pavi went upstairs pugazh anna was near our desk. He greeted us and we did the same then we chatted for a bit. I kept looking back and forth at the cabin door to see when ashwineyy will come but he didn't come.