😃💗Family!💗😃

Sivaangis pov
I was woken up by my phone buzzing with so many notifications. I stretched a little and took my phone. I checked to see notifications from the group. They were deciding the time to go to the mall. They decided at 11:30 we should start.

I checked the time and it was 9. I got up and refreshed once I did I went to the hall. I greeted aacha and rakshan anna. They greeted me back and rakshan anna was helping aacha prepare breakfast. I went inside the kitchen and sat on the counter.

I was talking to them while they were finishing up then we had our breakfast and continued talking. After some time I went back to my room and made the bed. Then I showered and changed into...

Once I finished I went back to the hall and played with rakshan anna for some time

Once I finished I went back to the hall and played with rakshan anna for some time. I checked the time and it was 11:24 now I got a call from pavi. I picked it up and she told me to come. I hung up and grabbed my things. I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna...

I then went near pavis house to see pugazh anna pavi and sharath anna waiting. I smiled and greeted them as they did the same. We all got in the car and started at the mall. We were all chatting on the way...

Within 15 mins we reached and pugazh anna parked the car. Sharath anna called ashwineyy to know where they were. They said they were on the ground floor near the couch area.

We went towards that way and spotted hussain na and mani ka. We greeted them and chatting with them I was wondering where ashwineyy was. Then from a distance, I saw ashwineyy with diya kutty coming our way.

I smiled and as soon as diya kutty saw me she opened her arms. I carried her and kissed her cheek while she smiled. Ashiwneyy looked at me surprised while I looked at him confused then mani ka whispered to me...

Mani- Sivu diya seekrama yaar kittyaum pazhaga matta athaan intha loosu ipdi pakkuthu
I chuckled...

Sivu- Ohh athan vishayama?

Mani- mm
I smiled and looked at ashwineyy.

Then we all started walking around the mall. Mani ka wanted to go to a shop to look at some traditional attire. Me and pavi went along with her while the boys followed us. We were looking at sarees and chudi when I came across this one saree. It was pink and dark blue.

I really liked the design I went near the mirror and put it over my clothes. I smiled and was turning around to see if it looked good. I smiled and then I saw ashwineyy through the mirror holding up a super sign. I eyed if this looked good he nodded and I smiled...

Mani's Pov
We were looking at sarees and chudis when sivu got a saree. She went to the mirror to see how it looked on her. I wanted to look for more designs so I turned around to see the other side when I noticed my brother holding up the super sign.