😆💗Outing!💗😆

*The Next Day* (Sivu's pov)
I woke up the next day with a smile rewinding yesterday's memos... Ahh! still can't believe ashwineyy's words.. Anyways! ashwineyy called me to come outside with him since it has been very long since we have gone out together..

I agreed and then asked for pavis and sakthi's help to somehow distract thangam. They agreed and that's wht we have to execute tdy. I quickly refreshed myself and went to the living room to be greeted by rakshan anna...

Rakshan- Thangam... nalla thoongniya?
He asks smiling

Sivu- Ama anneyy..
I say smiling widely...

Sakthi- Yenna thalaviku moonjala brightaaa irruku
He says teasingly

Sivu- Adhuu  kaila nala apdi irrukum..
I say looking down blushing

Sakthi- Ahaan..
He says smiling and rakshan anna confusedly smiled with us..

Later we had breakfast and I went to my room to get ready.. I showered and quickly changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I checked my phone to see a few texts from ashwineyy

Once I finished getting ready I checked my phone to see a few texts from ashwineyy. I smiled and read...

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- Gm angel! seekrama sakthi kooda office ku va...
I smiled reading the txt then I heard rakshan anna calling me...

Rakshan- Thangam sakthi unaku vendi bike la wait pandren...
I looked confusedly at him then went to the front

I saw sakthi sitting on the bike with a helmet but he looked so strange.. I didn't think much abt it. I went back inside grabbed my phone then bid everyone a bye telling them we were going out again with pavi.

They nodded and told us to be safe. I nodded and got on the bike. I held sakthi's shoulder for grip but it felt weird. His shoulders suddenly felt more muscular I started talking as always and sakthi was just humming in response.

Soon we reached the office and I started searching for ashwineyy. As I was I noticed someone familiar walking out the door. As the figure came closer I realized it was sakthi. My eyes grew wider thinking about who I came with..

I turned around to see the guy with the helmet standing behind me. He took off his helmet revealing ashwineyy. I looked at him in surprise and he smiled widely. I went closer to him and hit him playfully. He chuckled and opened his arms widely.

I smiled and hugged him tightly... As we were in our own world it was soon disturbed by a bunch of people clearing their throats. Me and ashwineyy quickly realized and I looked down blushing.