🥂💗Dinner!💗🥂

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by the sun hitting my face I yawn and stretch. I took my phone and checked the time it was currently 8:12. Within 5 mins I got out of bed and refreshed then I went to my closet to pick out tdys outfit. I decided on my outfit and went to shower then I changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my things and went to the living room

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my things and went to the living room. There I saw rakshan anna waiting in the dining room for me and saw aacha coming from the kitchen. I smiled and greeted them while they did the same.

Then we all had breakfast along with our daily banters after I finished I got my things. I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna. I rushed out and saw pavi waiting we greeted each other and got an auto. We reached office within 15 mins.

As usual, we were greeted by pugazh anna and sharath anna. We all went inside and I saw ashwineyy walking out from his cabin. I smiled and waved at him as he did the same to me. He joined us and we started our usual talks when pugazh anna said...

Pugazh- Guys inniku namma ellarum senthu dinnerku polama? Lets celebrate maachans deal! polama

Ashwineyy- Deii yean da?

Sharath- Eyy chumma irru partner! super idea maachan! namma polam!! hussain annavum maniyum koodpdalam!

Pugazh- Haan ama da kandipa... Papa pavi neengalum join panunum!

Sivu- Kandipa na! na illamaya!
I say smiling at ashwineyy while he smiled back

Pavi- Nanum varen!
She says smiling at us.

We all chatted for a bit then went to our respective areas to start working for tdy. As I was working I realized I should ask rakshan anna first before going so I thought to text him during the break I continued working while talking to pavi.

After some time pugazh anna came to our desk and began his fun banters. As I was laughing at I saw sharath anna, and ashwineyy walking towards us. Afterward, we all went downstairs to take a break.

We went to our usual spot and started chatting when I remembered to call rakshan anna. I told the group I will be back and went aside. Then I call rakshan anna and he picked up within the 1st ring. I told him abt the dinner and he agreed.

I talked with him for a few more mins and I hung up since he had a meeting. I was really happy he said yes since I really wanted to go to dinner with everyone. I smiled and turned around to see ashwineyy coming towards me. He came near me and began...

Ashwineyy- Oii yenna ivlo nerama kannum?

Sivu- Anna kitta pestirunthen ashwineyy athaan
I say smiling softly