🤨💗Destiny?💗🤨

Sivaangis pov(from the previous chapter😅💗✨)
Once I reached home I greeted rakshan anna and aacha then went to refresh. As I finished I went to grab my phone from my bag when I remembered abt the wallet from the mall.

I opened the wallet to see if there s any information abt the person. There were credit cards and money then I saw a license along with a visiting card. I took the license and it said...(Idk how a real license look like so adjust kaaro😅💗✨)

Photo...
Akshay Kamal
Male
26

Then, at the end of the card, I saw a number I decided to call the number to see if the person picks up. I went to the terrace and called the number. The person picked up after 2 rings and began...

Akshay- Hello who's this?...

Sivu- hello is this mr akshay kamala?
I say looking at the license

Akshay- Yes this is akshay...

Sivu- haan sir u dropped ur wallet... I tried giving it to u but u left...

Akshay- hapada unga kitta than irruka?

Sivu- ama sir...

Akshay- thank god seri iniku velacherila our cafe irruku anga vanthu koodupingala?

Sivu- sir inniku moodiyathu... nalliku morning meet panlama?

Akshay- ya ok... morning 8:25 ok va?

Sivu- ok sir..
Within that, I hung up the call and went downstairs. Aacha called me to sit with him I placed the wallet on the dining table and went to the living room just like that my day went happily...

*The Next Day*(still sivus pov)
I woke up a bit early since I had to go give the purse to the guy. I stretched and checked the time to see it was 7:14. I quickly made the bed and refreshed. I picked tdy outfit and went to shower then I changed into...

 I picked tdy outfit and went to shower then I changed into

Once I finished I did my hair and went to the hall. Rakshan anna asked me why I woke up early and I told him I had to go give something to someone. He nodded and I did my usual routine then I informed pavi that I am going to office early.

Then I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna. I went on the auto to the place the guy sent within 15 mins I reached. I checked the time and it was now 8:32. I went in and tried finding akshay...