🙏🏼💗Temple!💗🙏🏼

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by my alarm I stretched and checked the time it was 8:04. I checked my phone then smiled at the text between me and ashwineyy. I got up in a good mood and refreshed. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I quickly showered and changed into...

Once I finished greeting ready I grabbed my things and headed to the hall

Once I finished greeting ready I grabbed my things and headed to the hall. I did my routine as usual. I bid bye to rakshan anna and aacha then went with pavi to office. When we reached we were greeted by pugazh anna.

We made our way upstairs and chatted for a bit then we went to our respective areas to start working. I opened my computer and yesterday moments flashed in my head. I smiled and was looking at the screen when pavi snapped in front of my face...

Pavi- sivu enna di laptop pathi siruchuthu irruka?

Sivu- athuu onu illa di...

Pavi- nambiten... seri sivu namma injiku kovil ku polama?

Sivu- haan kandipa polan di!
She smiled and we both chatted for a bit more while working.

Later both pugazh anna and sharath anna came to our desk. They called us for a break. I told the others to go and I will join them as always they gave me their teasing smile and I playfully stuck my tongue out.

I chuckled and knocked on ashwineyys door. I heard a come in and saw him on his laptop working. I went near him and stood with my hands on my hip. He looked up at me smiling...

Ashwineyys pov
I had a few meetings and some work to get down as I was working I heard a knock on my door. I told a come in and looked back at my laptop then I felt someone come near me. I looked up and saw my angel who had her hands around her hip. I smiled at her then she began...

Sivu- sir time patingala?
I checked the time and it was 1:37

Ashwineyy- knoja vel-

Sivu- nethiku enna koopda theriunjuchu la? Apa ipa siruku vara theriyatha?
She came near me and closed my laptop

Sivu- va ashwineyy!
Within that, she took my hand led me downstairs while I looked smiling at her.

Once we went downstairs she parted the hold and we joined the others. We chatted with them for a while then partner said he was going to book tickets tmr for next week. We all nodded and got excited.

I was happy to spend time with everyone but I was very excited to spend it with my angel. I looked at her and smiled as she did the same. We chatted for a few more mins while having our lunch then we all went back to our respective areas and continued working again...