😏💗Changing!💗😏

Sivaangis pov(Continuation from the previous chapter)
As I was playing with diya kutty I heard my phone buzzing from my bag. I got my phone from the bag and checked to see a text from ashiwneyy saying...

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- sivaangi ma enkooda vela variya?

Angel🤩💜✨- Ippava? Ashwineyy ellarum irrukanga!
I texted while looking at him.

He eyed me to come then I gave in he smiled and whispered something to sharath anna. Then he left eyeing me to follow him I shook my head and was abt to follow him when mani ka held my hand asking where I was going.

I told her I have to use the bathroom she nodded and I went towards the back. I saw ashiwneyy waiting once I went he smiled while I looked at him confused why he asked me to come here...

He took my hand and led me to the beach while I was looking at him then our hold. He made me stand in front of him and he lifted up my hand. He then placed it on his chest I looked at him and he began...

Ashwineyy- nee sonathu correct than ma... enakeyy theriyama na rumba selfish irunthuten ma... I would always be with amma ma...

Ashwineyy- after she passed away it was a lot to take in.. something took over me and I started expressing anger towards everyone which made me lose many things... I haven't talked to appa since the day amma passed left...
My eyes soften as he speaks...

Sivu- Ashwineyy... ivlo ula vachurkiya?... srry ashwineyy na ithu theriyuma rumba pesitan...

Ashwineyy- ayoo apdilam illa ma... nee sonna aprom thaan enakey puriyudu...
I smiled at his words

I opened my arms and he smiled. He came near me and hugged me softly with warmth making me wanna stay there forever. We stayed like that for a few mins then I looked at him and began...

Sivu- ashwineyy va beachla nadakalam!
He smiled and nodded. Before going I removed my sandals and held them. Ashwineyy looked at me confused then I began

Sivu- costly ana sandals ashwineyy sand achuna na ena pannuven!
He chuckled and I smiled. He also removed his sandals and held them...

Ashwineyy- vaa ma...
He says calling me. I walked over to him and held his hand he looked at me surprised then I realized my hand. I was abt to take it out when he held on to it I smiled and kept my hand like that. We walked on the beach for some time then went back.

Everyone asked what took us so long we somehow managed them and we started back home. I bid bye to ashwineyy and then pugazh Anna dropped me back home. I couldn't stop thinking abt ashwineyy and abt tdys moments with him. I smiled to myself to and my night went on like that....

*The Next Day* (sivaangis pov)
I woke up with my alarm going off I yawned and checked the time. It was currently 8: 04 I stretched a bit and got out of bed. I refreshed and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I felt like wearing a saree tdy so I picked it out and showered then changed into...

 I felt like wearing a saree tdy so I picked it out and showered then changed into