😆💗Closer 2!💗😆

Sivaangis pov(from the previous chapter)
As I reached home I heard music I smiled and went inside to see aacha dancing. I chuckled and placed my bag on the couch. I started dancing along with him and we both were fun.

Suddenly we heard a coughing sound and saw rakshan anna. He looked at us while we were sheepishly smiling at him. He chuckled and joined us we smiled then continued for a little. Then we were all out of breath and sat on the couch. Then rakshan anna began...

Rakshan- enna da thangam inniku oreyya kushiya irruka

Sivu- mm onu apdilam onu illa na...
I say holding in my smile

Aacha- seri yean rendu chellam poi refresh aittu vaanga aacha ethavthu special ungaluku errakuren!
Me and rakshan anna quickly jumped up from the couch and fist-bumped each other smiling. I went to my room refreshed and changed into...

Then I went to the hall and saw rakshan anna waiting at the dining table I joined him and aacha came with falooda

Then I went to the hall and saw rakshan anna waiting at the dining table I joined him and aacha came with falooda. I clapped my hands happily and he fed both of us. As we were chatting I asked aacha and rakshan anna if I could go to the mall...

They said yes and I texted the group. The group decided we should go the day after tmr! I was really excited to spend the day with them! My day continued happily with aacha and rakshan anna...

*The Next Day*(still sivus pov)
I woke up a little early since I didn't get much sleep last night due to ashwineyy keep coming into my thoughts🙈💗✨... I stretched and checked the time it was now 7:45. I refreshed and showered. I changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I went to the hall then joined aacha and rakshan anna for breakfast

Once I finished getting ready I went to the hall then joined aacha and rakshan anna for breakfast. After we finished we chatted for a bit then my phone started ringing. I checked to see pavi...

Sivu- Haan sollu di...

Pavi- Inniku madam yean kooda officeku varvuvangala illa...
She says teasingly