🙃💗Day Out!💗🙃

Sivaangis pov
I woke up really excited for tdy!! Me and ashwineyy are going outside together! I stretched and checked my phone it was 8. I refreshed and showered. I went to my closet and picked an outfit to wear. I quickly changed into...

Once I finished I went to the hall and greeted aacha

Once I finished I went to the hall and greeted aacha. Aacha started preparing breakfast and I was in the kitchen talking to him. I was wondering where rakshan anna was as I was wondering rakshan anna came into the kitchen and looked at me surprised...

Rakshan- Eyy thangam yean seekrama iniki enthichuta da?

Sivu- Chumma na thookun poiruchu athaan
I say smiling

Rakshan- Apdiya seri..

Sivu- Ann neenga yenga poninga?

Rakshan- Chumma mela poi exercise panna pona da
He says smiling

Sivu- Oh seri.

Aacha- Seri namma sapdalam chellam?

Sivu- Haan ok pa
Aacha placed the breakfast on the table me and rakshan anna got all the plates and placed them on the table. We all ate breakfast and chatted for a while. It was now getting a bit late for me so I grabbed my things then bid bye to anna and aacha.

I went with pavi to office as always both sharath annna and pugazh anna greeted us then we went near my desk area and started chatting. As we were talking I saw ashwineyy coming out of his cabin. He looked at me and eyed me to come.

I nodded and eyed him for 1 minute then he nodded I turned towards the group and told them I will be back. They nodded and I went towards ashiwneyys cabin. Ashwineyy opened the door and we both went inside his cabin. Then he began...

Ashwineyy- Ma shall we start now?

Sivu- Haan seri ashwineyy na poi solitu varen..

Ashwineyy- ayoo sivaangi ma no need of that I told partner we were attending a meeting with a client. I didn't tell them anything abt the outing since I wanted this between us

Sivu- Ohh ashwineyy na poi baga mattam eduthu varen.

Ashwineyy- Seri ma na carla keela wait pandren
I nodded and went to my desk to grab my bag.

Pugazh anna noticed and asked me where I was going. I know ashwineyy didn't tell anyone where we actually were going but for some reason, I wasn't able to lie to pugazh anna.I saw pugazh anna just like rakshan anna so I couldn't lie to him...

Sivu- Anney inniku ashwineyy ku free schedule so naanga rendu perum konja neram vela porun.. He said it was a meeting to sharath anna so maintain the same na... I didn't want to lie to u so I am telling u na..
He smiled at me and gently patted the top of my head