🚃💗Train!💗🚃

Sivaangis pov
The rest of the week went on happily and was filled with so much fun. Currently, it's Friday the day we are leaving for Madurai. sharath anna already left yesterday night since he was the groom and he was supported to be there early.

So right now me and the others are discussing abt our travel plan for tdy. Sharath anna already booked the tickets for us on the train before leaving. We all decided to start from ashwineyys house to the train station.

After a few mins of chatting, we all decided to go home earlier than usual. As usual, ashwineyy dropped me and I went home. I knocked on the door and rakshan anna opened it. I greeted him then both aacha and rakshan anna greeted me.

I checked the time and it was 3:30 now the group planned to meet at ashwineyys house by 5:30. I chatted with aacha and rakshan anna for a bit then went to my room to refresh. I refreshed and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I quickly decided on outside and changed into...

Once I finished I did my hair and checked my bags if I had everything for the wedding and for the next 2 weeks

Once I finished I did my hair and checked my bags if I had everything for the wedding and for the next 2 weeks. Everything was set then I took the bags to the living room and placed them in the living room.

I was really excited for these 2 weeks but again I'm going to miss aacha and rakshan anna so much. I have never been without them not even for a day Idk how what it will be like without them but again I will call them every day and text them throughout my day...

I sighed and joined aacha in the kitchen he advised me to be careful. I smiled and agreed then rakshan anna also joined us. We started our usual fun and playful banters along by playing with aacha.

Just like the time passed by and a few knocks were heard from the door. I opened to see pavi standing there with her bags smiling I checked the time and saw it was around 5:14. I welcome her in then aacha and rakshan anna greeted her. I got my bags both aacha and rakshan anna came near and began...

Rakshan- thangam.. na yarkanameyy sona maari than... carefula irrukanum.. ethavthu na annava koopdu odaneyy anga na vanthruven seriya?... athey maatri intha 2 weeksa nala enjoy pannitu va! 😊💗✨

Sivu- Mmm seri na... na daily call pannuven pick pannu... naa seekrama inga vanthruven..

Aacha- chellam.. pathu po da.. carefula irrukanum seriya da..
I smiled and nodded then hugged both of them...

Rakshan- Pavi thangatha pathuko seriya...

Pavi- kandipa na... kavala padathinga...

Sivu- seri na apa nanga kelambruen..🥺💗✨

Rakshan- mm poitu vaanga da.. na vena drop pannava..