😞💗Down!💗😞

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by my alarm ringing loudly I jerked up from my bed and turned the alarm off. I checked the time and it was 8:13. I rushed out of bed and refreshed. I went to my closet picked out an outfit then quickly showered and changed into...

 I went to my closet picked out an outfit then quickly showered and changed into

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my things and went to the living room. Usually, I go then greet aacha and rakshan anna but rakshan anna was not there. I saw aacha coming from the parking lot and I began...

Sivu- aacha anna enga?
I say trying to find rakshan anna...

Aacha- Seekrama officeku kelambi poiten chellam..

Sivu- ena aacha soldringa... enta solama anne pogamatareyy...
I say disappointed

Aacha- ethavthu meetings irundrukum da... seri va sapdu...
I nod but still, I was a bit upset.

Aacha gave me breakfast and I quickly had it then I grabbed my things. I bid bye to aacha and started with pavi to office. Once we reached we went inside and usually pugazh anna or sharath anna greet us but none of them were there.

We didn't think much and just went in. Me and pavi thought they were probably in a meeting and started working. Within a few mins, pugazh anna came to our desk and chatted with us.

I noticed pugazh anna looked a little down I asked him and he just diverted the topic. I didn't think much of it and we continued talking for some time. After I finished all my files since I didn't have much work tdy.

Later it was time for break but sharath anna nor pugazh anna came to call us. Me and pavi looked for them then suddenly we heard some chatters coming from ashwineyys cabin. I knocked on the cabin and pugazh anna asked who it was...

I told them me and pavi were here then they told us to come in. We went inside to see ashwineyy whose eyes were glued to his laptop with a gloomy face. Sharath anna and pugazh anna looked worried at him then I began...

Sivu- Anne break ku polama?

Pugazh- Papa inga orthen irrukanla varavey mathukran!
He says looking at ashwineyy

Sivu- Yean ennachu na?

Sharath- Athu nethiku naanga m-
My phone suddenly started ringing it was rakshan anna. I signaled the others srry and went out of the cabin to attend the call...

Sivu- Hello...

Rakshan- He ll o..
He says but his voice kept breaking