😔💗Confirmed!💗😔

*The Next Day*(Sivus pov)
I woke up the next day heavy-hearted... I stretched and got out of the bed to refresh. As I was brushing there was a few knocks on my door. I quickly went and opened the door to reveal amachi...

Amachi- Moley... yendichutiya?
She says with a small smile.

Sivu- Haan ama chechi... Yennachu?
I ask looking at her

Amachi- Haan ama... moley inniku mappilai veetu vaaranga... nee seekrama ready agu da... athukaprom nee yetha chudi podu seriya?
She says smiling.

I started panicking inside but I faked a smile and nodded. I closed the door and closed my eyes... I still can't believe this is really happening.. I left out a sigh and went to get ready. I picked out an outfit as amachi said then showered and changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I went out to the living room and rakshan anna called me for breakfast I slightly smiled then had breakfast with him

Once I finished getting ready I went out to the living room and rakshan anna called me for breakfast I slightly smiled then had breakfast with him. Afterward, I went to the terrace to have some fresh air.

As I was there I started getting memories of sharath annas wedding week.. how me and ashwineyy were on the terrace... talking and smiling... more and more memories started to come back but soon to be interrupted up by a voice...

Akshay- Oii..
I quickly turned around to see akshay standing a foot away from me. I looked at him in shock.. how did he come up here.. before I could say something he began...

Akshay- I can't believe... u would say okey this quick... yeanku rumba happya irruku... actually u have one more surprise...
I looked at him confused as I was everyone else came to the terrace...

Rekha aunty came towards me with a huge smile and flowers in her hand. She came behind me and placed the flowers on my hair. She came in front of me while my brother and family were smiling and talking among each other...

Rekha- Chellam... ini nee yean ponnu... unaku oru mamiyar vida oru nalla amma va irrupen...
She says placing a kiss on my hand. I looked at her with no emotions. Then rakshan anna and aacha made all of us go downstairs. I stood next to amachi and chechi then rekha aunty began...

Rekha- Samanthi.. aprom yella nala badiya nadantrachu... aduthua nalla karaiyam pakkalam...
She says with a smile...

Aacha- Ama samandhi neenga soldrathum correctaa thaan irruku...
Aacha says looking at rakshan and then back at her smiling