😯💗Unexpected Meet!💗😯

Sivaangis pov
I woke up late since it was the weekend I stretched and checked my phone to see the time. It was currently 9:38. I got up and refreshed then made my way to the hall. Rakshan anna was watching tv while aacha was reading the newspaper.

I went and greeted them both. We were chatting for a bit then aacha gave me breakfast. I ate my breakfast then me and rakshan anna went to the terrace to help aacha with chores.

We talked for a bit and relaxed on the terrace as we were aacha called us. We went downstairs and saw him with our old albums. Me and rakshan anna looked at each other and smiled.

We went and looked through the albums with him. When we were looking at rakshan annas album there was a pic from when he studied at Coimbatore. The pic had 3 people crossed out it remained me of the contact list from his bday. I took the pic and began...

Sivu- Yean anne ithula ipdi cross potu vachurka?

Rakshan- Athuu... pasanga yaarathu panivachrupanga da..

Sivu-Hmm
I say nodding

I was still confused but I knew rakshan anna would have told me if there was any backstory to it. I shrugged my shoulders and we looked through more pics. Then we all made lunch together and ate it together with our fun banters...

Later we watched movies and then I got an idea. I turned around to aacha and rakshan anna then began...

Sivu- Aacha anna.. inniku namma mall polama? Evlo naal achu namma ellarum sernthu vela poi!
I say smiling

Rakshan- Haan evening polan da...
He says smiling

Sivu- Aii!!
I say excitingly

Sivu- Seri na poi kelambitu varen!
I say running towards my room while I heard them chuckling. I went to my room and went to my closet excitingly then I picked out an outfit. Then I showered and changed into...

Once I finished I did my hair and took my phone

Once I finished I did my hair and took my phone. I went back to the hall and rakshan anna also came ready. We were looking to see where aacha was then suddenly his bedroom door opened to reveal aacha dressed in a black shirt with dark blue jeans.

Me and rakshan anna looked at each other surprised and smiled widely. We haven't seen aacha dressed like that in years. He looked like our older brother rather than our aacha. We went near him with teasing smiles and began...

Sivu- Aacha! ada paavi.. ithu unmelaya namma aachava na?

Rakshan- Ama thangam athey thaan nanum kandupidika try pandren...

Aacha- Eyy poo chellam.. vara dress illanu soli thaan naneyy ithey potruken...

Sivu- Aacha semaya irrukinga ungala patha yenga anna maathri irrukinga!