🤐💗New Entry!💗🤐

Ashwineyys pov(continuous from the last chapter)
The guy whom I wished I would have never seen... we go way back but the last time I have seen him is 2 years ago when amma passed away. After years I'm seeing him in person... I sat in front of him while he looked at me with a smirk.

I looked at him with the same energy as we were making eye contact it was distracted by our client coming in. We greeted him and he greeted us back then he began...

Client- I am very pleased to be here... I have made a deal with your fathers before and it's great to have a deal with their sons now.. could u introduce yourselves...
I smiled and began...

Ashwineyy- Sir..  I am Ashwin Kumar son of Kumar Lakshmikanthan. very pleased to meet u too sir we are currently in kumar industries...
The client smiled and nodded.

?????- Sir.. I am Akshay Kamal son of Kamal Harrikaran.. very pleased to meet u too our company is called kamal industries...

New Character Added = Akshay Kamal

(I think we are all familiar with mr akshay!😉💗✨)(Hehe ur fav villain is back lovliesss😂💗✨)Let's rewind a bit from akshays pov, shall we?

(Hehe ur fav villain is back lovliesss😂💗✨)
Let's rewind a bit from akshays pov, shall we?

Akshays pov
I was getting ready to leave for a deal in our company I wasn't really tensed since I have been to at least hundreds of these types although this one is a little different since my competitor is the one and only ashwin kumar...

Me and him go way back since when we were little our fathers used to be business partners. We never got along not just now but even when we were kids. I haven't seen him in a long time so this will be different.

As I was in my thoughts my mom rekha came in and fixed my shirt. As usual, I had breakfast with my parents and I got my blessings from both of them. I got in my car and started driving to ashwins company.

There was huge traffic midway as I was waiting I noticed a girl stopping a car I was confused then I noticed 2 kids near her. She helped them crossed the road when they were done the kids kissed her cheek and she did the same to them.

I smiled at the sight and then she gave them both chocolate. Once the kids walked away she looked in my direction and then she turned around shrugging her shoulders. I admired her innocence and she walked somewhere.

In abt 5 mins I reached the office and parked my car. I was directed to the 3rd floor and made my way there in abt 20 mins I saw ashwin coming in. We both made direct eye contact but we're interrupted by the client. Then we introduced ourselves and we began our meeting...

Ashwin's pov
We finished presenting and explaining our ideas to the client it was now his choice to pick who gets the deal. I wasn't nervous since I was happy with the way my presentation came out. First I was worried if this deal won't be mine but now my mind changed.

Either I get it or not this is a learning process this deal coming to our company is already a big thing. I smiled to myself then our client began...

Client- Both of you did a very nice job both the presentations were said but one of the presentations is really pulling me in and that is Mr Ashwin Kumar...
I smiled  and he shaked my hand...

Ashwineyy- Thank you so much sir... we are were glad u liked the idea...

Client- Ofc... Mr Akshay.. u did a fabulous job too keep it up hope to see you both again
Within that, he left and I smiled.

Pugazh and partner ran towards me and started congratulating me. I smiled and they left to tell everyone. I chuckled as he left akshay came near I looked at him confused but then he began...

Akshay- Long time meet ashwin... don't get overconfidence just because u got this deal.. deals like this come and go in my company so this isn't a loss for me...
He says with his usual irritating smirk

Ashwineyy- Akshay... why are u explaining yourself?... people that explain themselves are the ones who are scared of what the person will think of them... are u scared?
He looked at me irritated I left him with a smirk and went back to the 2nd floor...

Sivaangis pov
As I was working I kept checking the time since the meeting ends at 10. I have never been this nervous but I just hope everything goes well. Pavi noticed me and tapped my shoulder...

Pavi- Ennachu di chumma time pattutey irruka?

Sivu- mm illa di eppa meeting mudiyumnu yoschtriunten...

Pavi- Ohh athaan visyama? innum konja nerathula mudinjurm di...

Sivu- mm seri... pavi kandipa intha deal nammaku kadikumla?

Pavi- Enna di kandipa intha deal nammaku than kadaikumnu solitu ippa nee idpi soldra?... Kandipa kadaikum free irru di!

Sivu- Illa pavi... pavam ashwineyy 3 weeksa ithuku vendiya ella pannaru athaan kadaikula na avaru rumba disappoint ayiruvaru
She looked at me and smiled...

Pavi- Sivu kandipa nammaku than! nee velaya paru...
I nodded and continued working hoping ashwineyy will come with the deal signed...

Later it was now 10:05 we were all waiting for ashwineyy but pugazh anna and sharath anna came. We asked them what happened and they looked sad. I got nervous and then they began...

Sharath- Guys intha deal namakku...
We all looked at him nervously

Pugazh- KADICHURUCHU!!!!
We all jumped up down with so much excitement everyone was smiled and chuckling. We all waited for ashwineyy and within 5 mins he came out of the elevator. We all smiled and started congratulating him. He looked at me and smiled while I returned him the same...

I continued talking to the group in the corner of my eye I saw ashwineyy leaving to go to his cabin. I smiled and told the group I will be back they nodded then I rushed over to ashwineyys cabin. I knocked and heard a come in...

I went in and saw ashwineyy standing near his window he turned towards me with a slight smile. I smiled back and began...

Sivu- Ashwineyy kaii koodu!
I took his hand and shook it...

Sivu- Congrats ashwineyy!! I am soo proud ashwineyy u deserved this!..
I say smiling widely

Ashwineyy- Thanks ma...
He says smiling and then he held on to my hand while I looked at him...

Ashwineyy- Rumba thanks ma... ithuku maatum illa ellatukum
I smiled at him and then he tangled our fingers.
We both smiled at each other and then I laid on his shoulder. Just like that my day went on happily but with lots of thoughts.. Is this just friendship or something more...

A/n note
Akshayy is back lovliesss do u think he is going to effect ashaangis bond?🤔💗✨
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨