🤔💗Who?💗🤔

Sivaangis pov
I woke up early since I wanted to go to the temple and pray before going to office. Tdy was the day of the big meeting. I really hope the project will come into ashiwneyys hands I have seen how hard and how big of an effort he put into it.

I smiled thinking abt him then I remembered how much he would be tensed right now. I got my phone from my nightstand and started typing...

Angel🤩💜✨- Good morning ashiwneyy! tension illama meeting ku intha deal nammaku than! diary milkaa maranthuratha!
I text smiling at it

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- Good morning ma.. nee solitala kandipa tension illama poren..
I smile and placed my phone on the nightstand.
I went and refreshed then I went to my closet and got my outfit for tdy. I quickly showered and changed into...

Once I finished I grabbed my things and went to the living room to see rakshan anna at the dining table working on his laptop

Once I finished I grabbed my things and went to the living room to see rakshan anna at the dining table working on his laptop. I smiled and greeted him and he looked at me confused as it was a bit early.

Rakshan- enna thangam inniku seekrama officeku kelambura?

Sivu- illa thangam inniku oru meeting athaan!
He smiled and I smiled back. Just then aacha came with our dosa. I smiled and quickly had my breakfast then I went to wash my hands as I was rakshan anna came and asked...

Rakshan- thangam na drop pandren va...

Sivu- paravala anne... Na inniku kovil ku poittu office ku polama has nenachen...
I say looking at him and he smiled while caressing my hair...

Rakshan- seri da nee reach ana odaney call panu seriya?

Sivu- haan ok ne
I say smiling

I grabbed all my things then bid bye to rakshan anna and aacha. Then I walked to the temple with so many wishes. Within 10 mins I reached the temple I went to the main area and started praying...

Kadavuleyy... inniku intha meeting nala poganum... ashiwneyyku intha deal kadikunum... enaku vendi innoru helpuhh... aachavum rakshan anna vum enna sharath anna kalaynayathuku anupanum plz kadavuley...
As I finished praying suddenly I heard the sound of a bell.

I smiled and took it as a good sign. The ayyer came and I talked with him then I got his blessings and started to office. Since office was only 10 mins away I wanted to walk there...

There was huge traffic and I saw some of the school kids struggling to cross the road due to the cars passing by so fast. I shrunk my eyebrows and went their way. When I went closer to them I bent down and began...

Sivu- ena da kutties ingaya nikiringa ethathu problemsaa?

Kutty 1- mm ama ka neriya cars varuthu...

Kutty 2- time aachu school
I smiled at them

Sivu- avlo thana vaanga...
I took their hands and we were mid-way crossing the road when a car was coming fastly.I signaled my hand to wait, the car quickly stopped. Me and the kutties quickly crossed the road. The kutties smiled at me and signaled me to bend down.

I smiled slightly and bent down then both of them kissed my cheeks. I smiled at them widely and kissed their cheek. I got two 5 star chocolate out and gave them it. They smiled and waved at me while I waved back.

I was abt to walk away when I felt eyes on me I looked around but no one was there. I shrugged my shoulders and went inside my office. I saw pugazh anna waiting in the front I rush over to him and he greeted me.

We went in and I asked him where ashwineyy was he pointed to his cabin. I smiled and made my way there then I knocked...

Ashwineyys pov
As I was in my room gathering my things for office I heard a notification from my phone. I looked to see a text from my angel I read the text a smile plastering on my face without my attention. I smiled and texted her back. I fixed my shirt and went to the hall.

As I was putting on my shoe mani hussain na and diya kutty came near me. I smiled and looked up at them. They wished me good luck and told me this deal will definitely be mine. I got their blessings and kissed diya kutty on the cheek.

I quickly went to my car and started to the office. As I reached I went to my cabin and did some of the work. After some time partner and pugazh came in. We chatted for a bit and got everything ready for the meeting

I smiled and later I was trying to fix my tie since it got loose. As I was fixing it I heard a knock I told a come in and saw my angel coming in through the mirror. I smiled at her while she returned one.

She came towards me and saw me struggling with the tie. She chuckled and came in front of me. She started fixing the tie while I looked into her eyes. As she was fixing it I was admiring every feature on her face as I was she began...

Sivu- ashwineyy meetingaa super moodichutu deala sign pannitu va seriya...
She says fixing the shoulder part of my shirt while I smiled at her...

Ashwineyy- kandipa ma unoda diary milk oda varen
She chuckled making me smile.

As she was abt to move away she stumbled on the chair nearby before she could fall I caught her in my arms and she held on to my shirt. Both of our eyes connected to each other...

Suddenly a loud knock landed on my door making both of part away from each other. I heard my partner's voice telling me it's getting late. I told him I will come in a minute and then my angel began...

Sivu- Srry ashwineyy kala thatnala...

Ashwineyy- No worries ma... seri ma late ayiruchu na kelamburen...

Sivu- Haan seri ashiwneyy good luck!
She says smiling while I smiled back then I got my things and opened the cabin door.

Me and my angel bid bye to each other then I joined my partner and we went to the 3rd floor where the meeting was getting conducted at. I wasn't nervous nor tensed for some reason I felt relaxed. As soon as I enter the room I saw someone who I wished I would have never seen...

A/n note
Who could it be?🤔💗✨
I hope u guys enjoyed this chap😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨