43

a few hours go by and iida clears his throat to our attention.

"attention civilians of nabu island, we will be evacuating you to a different site for the following day! pro heroes have been sent a message but due to the location and the transportation being a drone it will be a while," iida announces. "we are in the process of ensuring your safety while taking on the villain to have control so please gather all of your belongings and we will all escort you to the new site, thank you."

"i wonder where," dad says. "let's get ready."

i stay quiet and we get all of our stuff together. we split to help others get their things ready and they start filing us out.

"we are going to mount shiroyama," hagakure announces. "we have made sure it's safe so please follow our friends!"

uraraka and tsui wave at the civilians to follow them and we go.

-

it was a large cave. they did a head count and made sure everyone had enough resources. i need to somehow slip away.

they give us a huge farewell and they all leave except for koji, sato, and hagakure. damn it.

"i know your expressions, y/n" dad says. "even as a baby, i just knew."

"dad-"

"this is going to be extremely dangerous... but if you decide to go back to UA, i know things like this will be your norm."

"are you saying...?"

"just... please come back after this" he sighs. i nod and he leaves my side to the farthest side and starts to loudly complain about some extreme pain.

"help! please help!" the other civilians make a fuss and around my dad. hagakure comes to his aid and the commotion causes koji and sato to come as well. i grab my bag and immediately bolt for the exit and into the nearby trees.

i hear the noises of lasers and i keep running more down to find someone. then i start to hear the sound of canons going off. the ground starts to tremble and i try to look through the cracks of the trees but nothing. more explosions and screaming of fights. i hope they're all okay. please... be okay.

-

the sound of water starts to get louder. i'm near the waterfall. i hear the cackled and taunts of one of the villains. how many came?!

i crouch down and peek my head to see the villain. a huge wolf-like blue guy stands there. i see tsui wrap her tongue around the villain to the water and... todoroki freezing the water but the villain escapes like nothing. i try to catch my breathe but the adrenaline is wearing off and i'm a lot more tired than i thought. i watch my friends engage with this villain and todoroki face this villain until the villain suddenly stops moving.

tsui's toxin in her mucus is working!

wait what? the villain suddenly starts transforming but i see different animal parts. what the hell?! the villain roars.

"you wanna see the reason they call me a monster?!"

his mouth opens to fire something out and a big ice wall forms. the burning blast easily passes it and it seems like my friends flee but i realize the villain is blasting the burning blaze into the forest and it slowly gets closer to me. i crouch down and close my eyes. my body is not working with me right now. i hug my book bag to protect the water bottles inside and i watch as the burning blaze passes me by inches.

flaming leaves and twigs fall on me and my hand brushes them off. the heat turns up and i use the neck part of my shirt to cover my mouth.

are they okay?! where should i go? i can't let the villain see me.

the trees glow in the fiery blaze and i cautiously move to somewhere a bit clearer. in the corner of my eye, i see iida standing there and he uses his quirk to run around the villain while he dodges balls of energy. he's probably a distraction, i'm proven right as i watch kirishima and todoroki slide in on todoroki's ice. the red headed boy goes in front and activates his quirk while charging at the villain.

a branch falls inches from me and i gasp. this forest fire is getting dangerous but i can't leave yet. i need to somehow help but damn it, why of all places is he here?!

"many of them were hurt after you left and if you come back so suddenly, it'll disrupt their concentration to protect that kid and everyone else on here."

damn it! i turn to leave but my eyes widen at the trees burning on the ground, blocking my path.