2

"oh-oh that was about my moves," i say. "it wasn't anything like that!"

"so why are you talking so fast?" asui asks. "there are cherry blossoms sprouting on your cheeks."

"see! you like bakugou!"

"why? he's so annoying and yells so much" jiro sighs.

"he is quite... loud" yaoyorozu says.

"don't deny it! i saw you put your hands on him!" ashido says. how did she see this? did she hear anything?

"how did you see us?" i ask.

"we ran out of wood so i went around back and saw you two a few meters away," she says. "now what were you two talking about? your undying love for each other?"

"no it's private," i say. "we're really just friends."

-

the next day, all of us got two weeks off of school.

"don't think we're going soft on you," mr. aizawa says. "we'll continue training activities soon."

we all sit in the common room and i sit with midoriya and uraraka. we talk about his arms for training and his limits.

i hear footsteps and midoriya shuts up quickly. i turn around to see bakugou approaching us.

"we need to talk" he says to me. i get up and nod. i say bye to both of them but midoriya just stares at me. we go to another part of the room and sit.

"how's it going?" he asks. seeing bakugou so formal and quiet makes me laugh a little.

"it's alright," i say. "we're acting as if nothing happened."

"but it's not just nothing," he says. "what happened at the camp-"

"i know! but nothing has happened yet so let's just leave it and hope it just goes away" i say.

"goes away?!" he suddenly yells, making me jump. "something like that isn't going to fucking go away! that bastard-"

"shut up! i know! keep your voice down!" i look around and sigh. "look i know it won't die down but i just don't want to deal with it and i really don't want it to hear it out loud."

he glares at me and sighs.

"does that mean we won't talk about what happened with us?" he asks.

"it's our week off, bakugou," i sigh. "let's all enjoy it and i said i was sorry."

we wrap up the conversation and head back to the group. ashido pushes me and gives me a wink.

"jeez get a room," she jokes. "making everyone feel lonely."

i just laugh and see uraraka and midoriya getting up. i ask where they are going and midoriya says they wanted to go train. i join them outside in the yard and sit with uraraka.

"you're not gonna join him?" i ask.

"no i wanted to watch," she says. "there's not a lot to train on."

"of course there is," i chuckle. "you need to control your nausea."

she shakes her head and smiles, saying she'll do that later.

"midoriya! midoriya!" i call the green haired boy over and uraraka asks me what's going on.

"i told you it's okay to call me deku," he says, catching his breath. doesn't bakugou use it as an insult? "what's up?"

"uraraka needs to practice on her gravity so can you help her stay up as long as you can?" i ask.

"how do i help her with that?" he asks.

"carry a bucket and make sure she doesn't fall flat on her face," i say. "i would do it but i'm going to go back inside."

i stand up and walk away before any of the two say anything. i go inside and see a few students still sitting together. kaminari and lida are weirdly showing each other moves and others are just laughing.

bakugou isn't here and a few others as well. most of the girls are gone except for ashido, yaoyorozu, and asui. i wave to them and yell goodnight before heading back to my room.

-

jiro is playing some low music and it's really relaxing. i shut off my lights and turn on my desk lamp so it won't be bright in here. changing into sleepwear, i climb into bed and turn the light off. i stare at the ceiling and stay quiet.

"goodnight, y/n."

my heartbeat speeds up and i turn away from the figure in my room.