29

bakugou retracts his wrist so quick that he stumbles back.

"sorry," i quickly say before grabbing paper towels and putting it over the area with water. "okay i think i got it all."

i look at bakugou who's giving me a weird look. i look at his eyes and mine go down to his lips and back to his eyes.

my body stands up and faces him. he has his usual glare but i take a step towards him.

"the camp... do you think about that?"

"what the hell are you talking about?!"

"when we... " my eyes stay right on him and now i'm almost face to face with him. my heart beats so fast as i stare.

what am i doing? what do i want? why do i keep looking at his lips?

it gets so quiet, i can hear his breathing. he's actually staying quiet, observing me.

"do you... ?" i ask again. "because that was my first a-and... "

shit, i don't even know if he's capable of such thoughts. he just thinks about getting stronger than deku and being number one. it's what he always yells out in frustration.

he doesn't think about it because... he's bakugou.

"sorry never mind, i'm just tired" i go back to the floor with more paper towels. i feel my face heating up and suddenly bakugou pushes himself next to me and starts wiping at the floor too.

"not really, i have my goals to achieve and what happened at the camp was to help your dumbass," he says. "it was my first time too but it doesn't faze me, it's not what i'm here for and neither are you."

"makes sense, you're just bakugou," i chuckle. "we're still cool, right?"

"well yeah, shithead" he spits out. i smile and nod. he is a good friend and i would rather not lose him just because a weird feeling i have.

i don't think it's romantic feelings because i do only see him as a friend.

he's just a friend who happens to be my first kiss.

-

the days went by so quick that three weeks went by. it wasn't so different. staff made sure it was like we never like we left and made it really efficient.

we go to our homeroom and me and jiro talk about some stuff and what we might have to do to catch up in school.

"alright let's quiet down so i can start" mr. aizawa says. he starts the class and i start to write down the necessary notes. my head turns to the window and i stare out into the scenery.

i sigh and raise my hand to go to the bathroom. i walk down the hallway and go on my phone to go on instagram. i like several posts and comment on others. i make it to the bathroom and go into the stall, still on my phone.

i'm about to do my business when i hear someone else come in. i didn't see anyone in the hallway? they might have ran to the bathroom.

but i don't wear their footsteps. i wait. the bathroom stalls go down the floor so i can't really peep out. i finally hear them again and they're getting... closer.

they stop right at my stall and i use my quirk to make cacti appear at my palm. i don't really use cacti as it really dehydrates me but since it's small it should be fine. i hear knocking and i put my phone in my pocket.

my heart races and my mind immediately goes to todoroki. i know it's him.

"y/n" i jump at his voice. it is! he's in the girls' bathroom. he followed me. i didn't even see him!

i can scare him and run off. a cracking of ice sounds. he's using his quirk! what is he doing?!

"up here" i look up to see him peering down at me. i gasp and back up into the corner.

"h-how- todoroki stop!"

he looked down at his side before jumping into the stall with me. thorns! stems of roses coat my arms, the thorns only facing outward to not harm me.

the boy brushes himself off and starts toward me. he stops and we both hear the door to the bathroom open. he looks up annoyed and then at me.

i open my mouth but i'm quickly silenced by todoroki's right hand and his left hand was covered in flames. his body pressing up against mine.

"be very quiet."