6

todoroki walks across the debris and towards me. i start pulling on my hand but he grabs it.

"you sleep so peacefully" he whispers, getting his face so close to mine. i inhale sharply and try to take a step back, staring at him in shock.

"the-the workers-" i get cut off.

"frozen... they're unconscious" he says in a monotone voice. "and the doors are locked, lights are off except for here... it's just you and me."

the grip on my hand gets tighter and he yanks my hand out of the wall like nothing, making me groan in pain as i feel the root of the tree break. todoroki smiles at the noise i make. his hand interlocks with mine but i push him back.

"stop! get away from me!" i say.

"i can't," he says. "i can't keep staying away... i almost had you at the camp."

what attack can i use to get me out of here? maybe wrap him in tree branches?

"don't forget we trained together," he says, staring right through me. "i know your strengths and weaknesses."

he grabs my hands and pushes me against the mirror, the crack of glass running down.

"i know... everything" he says. he thinks i'll do big attacks so do basic ones. what's a basic attack? it has to be effective. i don't meet his gaze and stare at the ground. i got it. i look right up at him and take a big inhale before raising my knee harshly up where the sun doesn't shine.

todoroki gasps and lets me go before going down and holding his groin. i dash right to the doors and unlock them before going outside.

"there she is!" someone yells. i spot kaminari coming up to me.

"he-"

"dude the teacher is super pissed," kaminari says. "he even came and you're the last girl."

"okay listen-" suddenly, tape is wrapped around me from head to mouth and i start to fall until i'm caught by sero.

"caught her, mr. aizawa" sero says. mr. aizawa walks towards us and nods his head.

"is everyone here?" he asks. i look around and see the other girls wrapped in tape with an annoyed or scared expression.

"i thought hagakure would be hard to find," kirishima says. "she was one of the first to get caught."

"where's todoroki?" midoriya asks.

"two boys stay behind and find him, the rest help me with these trouble makers" mr. aizawa says.

"tokoyami and i will stay behind" bakugou says.

"i need your strength to yell at these girls-"

"ugh!" jiro groans.

"quiet!" the teacher yells. "you've all caused enough trouble, anyway midoriya and lida stay, everyone else let's go."

-

an hour of yelling, he sent us to our room and even said our food would be brought to us. the girls asked about showering and bathing and that's where we found the loophole to talk to each other, face to face.

we were escorted to our rooms and and i got a text from ashido.

ashido
bath room at 6 !

me
okay

i sit on my bed and slowly lay down, thinking about the events of today. he got so close today and i'm so stupid for getting myself stuck. i told myself to think but i didn't even do that right, i used a risky method that i haven't even perfected, but he knew my moves.

the two sides fight in my head and I just rub my eyes.

what was he going to do if i didn't go? hurt me? burn me or freeze me to death?

dad
hey love, how's it going? sorry to text you late i've been working late shifts. hopefully you're eating good and getting comfortable with your friends more :)

i stare at the text and smile a little. one good thing today.

me
it's going really good. got into a little trouble today but we're doing good and i'm really loving my friends as roommates. get lots of rest and don't overwork yourself !!

-

i grabbed my towel, shampoo, and sleepwear since it's not like i'll have to step out after this. i step out of my room to see the hero, midnight.

"and where are you off to?" she asks.

"um to go bathe" i say.

"hm seems like all you girls are going at the same time," she says, obviously knowing what we're up to. "well i'll go drop you off, come on."

i nod and quickly follow as we go down the hall and down the stairs.

"i know you girls are just going to gossip about today," she says, laughing. "and i'm very shocked and impressed you girls ran away from him."

"it was the heat of the moment" i say, chucking. looking back, i don't even know how we got the courage to do so.

"we all gotta have those moments," midnight says. "and a little fun around here while it's still peaceful... i'm just very relieved to hear you weren't harmed by villains."

"haha yeah" i reply.

not particularly by a villain.