15

i woke momo up early in the morning by calling her and she came up to my room in her silk green pajamas. she looked unreal!

"hey i finished them" she says, handing over the devices.

"thank you so much" i say, bowing slightly. i compliment her and she thanks me with a bashful face. this can go through!

"no problem!" momo says before yawning. "i'm gonna go back to sleep, see you later."

"see you" i say, watching her leave for a few seconds before closing the door. i go to my bed and look at it more closely. it's a very small earbud and a rectangular device. i feel a small button on the earbud and press it, making a blue dot appear on both the earbud and the recording device.

"... hello?" i speak. my fingers explore the device and i see a square button and i press it.

"... hello?" it repeats back, crystal clear. i press the button on the earbud and it turns off. i wait a few minutes before turning it back on and pressing the square button again.

"... hello?" alright so it keeps the recording even after being turned off.

me
i got it and it works.

deku
okay good, we can talk about putting it to use but you have to be careful

me
i know.. lets talk later i'm tired rn

i put my phone down and put the devices in my pillow case. i hope this works and this is quickly dealt with.

-

it was lunch and i saw deku with uraraka. i haven't told uraraka anything yet about recent plans but it moved so fast too. i go over to them and sit down.

"hey, i hope you don't mind but i caught uraraka up with everything" deku says.

"no it's fine, i was planning to but i'm glad you did," i say. "... is he down here?"

"yeah he's eating with the others" uraraka says, tilting her head to the right. i turn to see todoroki eating with iida, ojiro, kaminari, kirishima. he turns to me and gives me a subtle smile before turning back to his food.

"oh... and bakugou?"

"he's here?! where?!" deku ducks onto uraraka's lap and covers his head. uraraka immediately goes red and looks at me in almost horror. uraraka stutters and fans herself. i hold in my laughter when i see her start to float up into the air.

deku looks up in worry and shock.

"uraraka?! are you okay?!" he calls out.

"this is so embarrassing!" she calls back. uraraka carefully tries to float down to me and i hold my arms out to her.

"you want some help?" i ask. she shakes her head and eventually she goes right into my arms and her feet are on the ground.

"oh no, i'm really dizzy," uraraka whines. "can you help me to my room? i want to lay down until it passes."

"yeah, of course-"

"uraraka! i'm sorry! i'm so sorry!" deku aggressively bows down. they both stammer over the apology and it's almost fun to watch until i see her practically turn green!

"okay! enough of that," i chuckle. "let's go."

-

"i'm telling you, he's waiting for me to leave" i tell deku. we moved to the laundry room to wash our clothes and excluding me and deku, momo, hagakure, tokoyami, shoji, ashido and todoroki were there too. jiro and aoyama left and todoroki was here before them.

"that's perfect to test out the recording" deku says, shoving his colored clothes into the washer.

"oh yeah, i forgot i was wearing it" i say. when i got my clothes and other items, i grabbed the recording devices and put on the earbud. dryers beep and i see tokoyami opens it and brings his clothes out into the basket while dark shadow fumbles it neatly in.

i open my washer and dump my colored clothes into the washer. tokoyami leaves and then shoji. three people and then it's just us and todoroki.

"hey todoroki, can you pass me that cup?" deku asks.

"yeah, here" i look at my clothes. i grab my cup and we go to the dispensary of detergent and get what we need to start the cycle. i see a basket walking out. hagakure left.

"y/n, momo, do you guys wanna go out this saturday?" ashido asks. i see todoroki stand straight at that.