9

a sleepover? that really sounds fun.

me
i'll head over🥰

i get what i need from my room and leave the window locked. pushing my dresser back to its place, i come out and put my hand under the door crack. a root of a tree comes out and wraps around the legs of the dresser, pushing it back into place.

just in case.

i practically run to momo's room and knock. it opens immediately to uraraka and she invites me in. everyone is here and all scattered since it's a little cramped in here.

"hey, we were just telling to scary stories," momo says. "very scary."

"come sit" hagakure says. i see the hand print press next to her so i go and smile.

"i love those," i say. "keep telling them."

they explain to me that they have told two already but already ran out of ideas.

"let's put some on then" jiro says, taking her phone out and searching what i presume is scary stories. i feel hagakure lean on me and i lean back. with the help of jiro's quirk, we all hear it perfectly and listen to it.

-

after hours of talking and doing fun stuff, we finally call it a night. momo offers her bed to all of us. we probably fill fit but it'll be so cramped.

from left to right it's momo, ashido, hagakure, asui, jiro, uraraka, then me. we fit pretty well and i got comfortable quickly.

"y/n" i hear a whisper from uraraka. i turn to see her already looking at me.

"what's up?"

"can we go to the hallway?" she asks. weird.

"um yeah?" i say. we quietly get up from bed and tip toe out the door and to the hallway. uraraka stops in front of the door and abruptly sits on the floor. i hesitantly do the same and she rubs her hands together.

"he told me... bakugou," she whispers. i stare at her and frown. "is that true?"

i nod and her eyes go big, if that's possible.

"why didn't you say anything?"

"i'm scared... i didn't want to make you guys scared too," i say. "and what if you didn't believe me?"

"they will and we can help you" she says. will they be able to? "that's why i suggested this sleepover."

"you suggested this?" i ask.

"yeah, i didn't want you to spend another night alone and scared... asui and momo knew something must have been happening," she says. "back at the mall, we figured the person who separated from the group was todoroki and for you to come out startled and then yesterday, jiro said you had a bad nightmare but i didn't believe it."

my face heats up in almost embarrassment and tears threaten to escape my eyes.

"we're going to help you and keep him away from you," she says. i stay quiet but i smile at her which she returns. "and if it gets too extreme, we're telling the school."

last night was extreme but i'm scared to take that step of telling the school. it is the right thing to do but i'm scared.

-

the next day, mr. aizawa said we'd do a fun activity and so we don't get too soft on our attacks. uraraka stayed close to me and it felt really good to have my friend supporting me and protecting me.

mr. aizawa took us inside to one of the first arenas we were trained in and said we'd be playing a game almost like flag football except no ball.

"you can be in view of the villain but what will you do face to face? will you be able to detain them? fight off their quirk?" mr. aizawa walks back and forth. "you will have to grab the flag with your hand and be able to detain them."

"this is a very weird game" iida says. sero and them agree and as do i.

"it was suggested by one of you so be respectful," he says. "and since our very own female classmates love running away, this will be a boy vs girl game."

"hah! these boys are so slow," ashido says, stretching her legs and arms. "we'll pummel them to the ground by their stupid flag!"