23

uraraka and i sat on my bed with my phone and laptop in front of us. i had explained to her what happened with mr. aizawa

"let me just connect it" i say.

"that's not fair... it's like he knows what you'll do and he's always one step ahead" uraraka sighs. "i'd really like it if we can... tell the other girls."

the loading bar pops up and i look to see her hesitant expression.

"but what if they try to do something without me knowing and it ruins everything? or he actually hurts them? or they don't even believe me?"

"you underestimate them y/n," uraraka responds. "they will listen to you and help you like me and deku."

"do you think things will change for the better if i told them?" i ask. uraraka gives me a soft smile and touches my hand.

"definitely, we'll always be here" she says. i smile back and the beep from the computer catches our attention. the loading bar is complete.

"okay... let's start," my voice shakes a bit and a shiver stays on my skin as i click on the new file. "uh let's start with his pictures."

i click on the title "photos" and the albums show up again so i click on my name.

"he has a whole album for y-" uraraka stops talking as the 500 pictures show up on the screen. i click on the first picture and it's me with my old school friends coming out of my middle school.

"this was before U.A..." i tell her. "those girls were my friends."

i click on the next and it's the back of my head walking towards U.A at the ceremony.

"i bumped into him that day and he was so cold towards me" i say. "that's first time we... well the first time i met him."

the next dozen pictures were during the ceremony, me at different angles and places throughout the exam. the silence would've been too much if it hadn't been for the clicking of the laptop. looking at the pictures more closely, it broke my heart.

-

we finished it rather quickly and uraraka just stayed silent.

"move on?" i suggest. she just nods and scoots closer to me. we go to his files and there it is.

y/n

"we don't have to look through it right now" uraraka says.

"are you uncomfortable? i'm sorry" i say.

"n-no! i'm just worried about you," she explains. her hands go up in defense. "this is a lot to take in."

"i know... i just want to look at everything because i trusted him, i considered him my best friend and sometimes it's hard to think that he was doing this," my finger points at the screen. "what's wrong with him?"

"i don't exactly know," she says. "it's an obsession."

"yeah... let's just stop here for the night" i say. uraraka silently agrees and we start to get ready for bed. suddenly we hear a commotion outside.

"what's going on?" uraraka asks. my mind goes straight to him. we run out and see jiro huffing and puffing. ashido and hagakure come down too.

"what happened?! are you okay?!" i ask. momo pats her back and asui comes back with a water bottle.

"i was just in my room blasting my music and something hit the wall so i used my quirk and things were being tossed around in there! then a punch so i went out to see inside the room but it was locked," she explains. "i got scared of who it might've been since you're not in there, y/n."

"let's go check" i say. they all look with surprise. "it's okay! we're all here this time and we're strong."

we all head up there with momo leading.

"are you sure we shouldn't be calling for a teacher?" she asks.

"well it's past office hours... they're all asleep" asui says. we reach my old room and momo produces a baton which i presume it's for defense. we all stare in anticipation as she wraps her fingers around the door knob and in a quick motion, slams the door open and swings the baton. i follow her behind to turn on the light and it's empty except for the tossed objects and hole in the wall.

"it's really hot in here" hagakure comments. me and uraraka look at each other with worry. we inspect around but don't touch anything.

"who would do this?" ashido asks. "we're all here."

"i don't want to make such accusations but... " momo starts. "could it have been one of the boys?"

my shoulders start to feel ten times more heavier. i walk up to the window and see it's open but just a slit.

"i need to tell you guys something."