13

i look up at the sky and the sunlight seeping in. the grass whispers as the soft breeze goes by and i turn to see bakugou walking in with just shorts and a tank top.

"why the hell did you call me so early? you're annoying" he says. bakugou doesn't sit down yet and i look up at him. his expression changes and that's when he does sit down. it stays quiet between us. i sniff and lay my head on his shoulder. bakugou jolts but he doesn't push me off. he probably doesn't even know what to do.

"he's fucking crazy," i mutter. the lump in my throat forms but i try to swallow it. tears threaten to spill but i try to blink it away. "bakugou, i'm sorry about the camp."

"i'll forgive you so don't cry, weirdo" he sighs.

"i am sorry... i shouldn't have done that and maybe it could have prevented him from going so far" i say.

"i said it's fine" bakugou says, a hint of annoyance in his tone. i change the subject.

"you know what some of the girls are saying, right?"

"no, what?"

"that there's something going on between us" i chuckle.

"ugh i can barely stand you as a friend" he says. i hit him on his arm and laugh.

"oh my god, you consider me a friend?!" i laugh.

"no i don't, fuckstick!" he yells. "i was just saying that cause i feel bad for you!"

"you said you consider me a friend! aww!"

"shut up, shithead!"

-

me and bakugou stayed outside for a while longer and most of it was him yelling at me because i kept poking fun at him. it was until uraraka yelled my name out and motioned me to come back inside.

"midoriya wants to talk to you about something," she says. "i don't know what about, he's over there."

uraraka points at the common room and i nod, confused as hell. why does deku want to talk alone? why did he send uraraka to tell me?

i walk to that section and see deku at one of the tables, fiddling with his fingers. smiling, i go over there and lean over, his head popping up to meet my gaze.

"why so serious?" i laugh.

"it's just... i didn't know if i should tell you or if it was too awkward to" he says. i tilt my head and take a seat next to him.

"tell me what?" i ask.

"well remember you guys went to the mall and we all found you?" he asks. i nod slowly. "and the teacher made us stay behind to get todoroki?"

"um yeah" i get more serious and my mind fills with questions but mainly, what's he going to say?

"w-well when we- i mean i finally found him..." i see him struggling to get it out. "he was on the ground... in a dressing room and laughing w-with his hand-hand on his... "

deku's face turns bright red with an expression of anguish.

"his... y-you know" deku says. my face heats up and my mouth opens in shock.

"his...?!"

"yes but he didn't see me come in so i walked back out calling his name and he... todoroki came out so calm like if he wasn't just doing... that five seconds ago" deku says. "what's going on? why did he do that? why was the store a wreck?!"

"shush! don't speak too loud!" i say. "i can't really say but... uraraka can tell you and you can't tell anybody else because too many people are catching on."

"why don't you want others knowing?" deku asks.

"because... it's going to be hard to deal with this and what if the others don't believe me?" i sigh but this is going too far. that night was terrifying.

"but y/n... what has he done?" he asks. "what did he do in that dressing room? why did he act like that?"

the words stay stuck in my throat and my eyes dart around.

"don't let him know you know," i say. "because then... something bad can happen."

"are you in danger?! is he threatening you?! no, no we should tell someone! all might maybe" deku says, his eyes darting around. everyone keeps saying this, so should i? todoroki says no one will believe me... unless i get full proof evidence.

"hey!" i snap my fingers to get his attention. "like i said, no one would believe but maybe if i get evidence, then i can actually do something."

"get evidence? how?"