27

takumi stops and looks at me.

"hey, sorry to bother but i was wondering if you can take a picture of me and my friends?" i ask. he looks at me and at my friends and back at me.

"yeah okay," he says. i thank him before handing him my phone and we all get ready. "three... two... one!"

"take more!" ashido says. takumi chuckles before repeating the countdown. hagakure positions us and my cheeks fire up a bit since we're doing this in such a public setting. i feel the eyes of people passing us but i smile for the camera.

"okay, thank you so much!" hagakure says. the boy looks at the photos and i walk to him to retrieve my phone. "on any other day, we'd invite you to hang out but this is our girls day out, i'm sorry!"

"don't worry about it, i'm sure she can contact me in that other day" takumi says.

"what?" he hands my phone and see that he took three pictures of himself. is this flirting? "o-oh."

"see you ladies around" he says before departing. we all say goodbye and i look back at my phone.

"he took pictures on your phone?!" ashido asks, snatching my phone out of my hand. "oh my god!"

"see if he left a number!" hagakure suggests. ashido goes to my contacts and there is a new contact.

takumi(*'︶'*)╯♡
(555)***-****

wow he really did. i felt a little unsure of this. i haven't really focused on boys romantically. hell, my first kiss was bakugou!

"you're a babe magnet" jiro laughs.

"let's find midnight now," momo says. "me and asui want to go to a park after eating."

"let's go," uraraka says. "she might be at a clothing store."

jiro points to one close by and we go. uraraka pulls me to the back of the group and we slow down.

"so what i was talking about earlier, he was watching us from the edge of the railing," she says. "i thought i saw him so i went to the bathroom and i saw his back... then he had his phone out so i went to distract him from taking any more pictures."

i stay quiet from the shock of hearing such things.

"y/n... how many other times has he followed you that you don't even know about? your actual house? what if he follows your dad?"

"i don't want to think about the worst," i say. "i still have his information."

"sorry i'm just getting really worried" uraraka sighs.

"i'm worried too but i don't want us to be scared all the time," i say. "which is partly why i didn't want anyone knowing but... it's a relief that i can talk to you about it."

"of course... i know i'm getting really panicky but i just really care about you," she says. "let's enjoy ourselves right now."

i sling my arm over her and we catch up with our group. we eventually find midnight at a store getting ramen packets.

"midnight!~" ashido sings out. "we were about to eat right now but we wanted to know if you wanted to eat with us!"

"and we want to go to the park after" asui adds on.

"aw you girls are sweet to invite me," she pouts. "of course, let me pay and we'll go."

we watch her try to pay but the cashier bashfully refuses and says heroes shouldn't pay and that it's free.

"my! thank you!" midnight tears up.

"i can't wait until we get that treatment" i chuckle to the others. they quietly agree with me and we step out to let midnight have a small chat the cashier. we start to choose on where to eat and asui mentions a small restaurant near the mall and after looking up the menu, we decide to head there.

"i would have gone to one of the fast foods here but i'm going to explode if i binge-eat here!" ashido sighs before patting her stomach. "i guess i'll have to start watching my figure."

"you look good either way," momo says. "you know we are here to support you along the way with what you decide!"

"momo!~" ashido whines with joy before jumping on momo with a hug. "you're too precious!"

we laugh and agree with momo's statements to ashido.

"yeah if you wanted to binge, we'd be right with you eating" i laugh. we make it to the restaurant and order what we want and getting seated right after.

i'm happy.