22

i turn to see kaminari, kirishima and todoroki running towards me. no. no!

i sprint to mr. aizawa.

"mr. aizawa he's been stalk-"

"y/n that's not cool!" kirishima cuts me off as they all approach us. "a man's phone is for him only and has private things."

not stalking things!

"no he's been-"

"y/n, did you steal todoroki's phone?" mr. aizawa asks. no! no! this is all going wrong!

"wait but!" mr. aizawa's serious stare makes me choke up and i sigh. "... yes i did but-"

"please give it back" mr. aizawa sighs. i reluctantly hand over the phone to kirishima because i did not want to even touch todoroki. i hate getting cut off.

"not cool," kaminari chuckles. "what are you, in love with him or something?"

i look straight at kaminari and smile before saying, "as if!"

they all get quiet before kirishima starts cackling.

"you're harsh, y/n!" he laughs. "let's go guys."

i look at todoroki to have a surprised look on his face before going back to stoic and leaving. i look back at mr. aizawa.

"i-"

"i hope you're not turning into a delinquent," he sighs. "you're a good hero and student, i wouldn't want you to get a bad reputation."

"i'm sorry," i say. "can we have that meeting now?"

"ah fu.. ahem," he clears his throat as to avoid the word which makes me smile. "about that, i can't meet today, it turns out you'll all be attending school next week so that means tons of paperwork on us and i'm on my way to my office to start."

"okay" defeat overcomes me but i refuse to show it. crying in front of him was enough embarrassment!

"i'll see you all bright and early monday!" he waves as he walks away. i watch him leave and hold in a scream. damn it! damn it!

my feet stomp as i barely exit the school.

"fuck!" i curse. i have it on my phone but mr. aizawa won't be free for a while and todoroki knows i had his phone. what will he do? what am i going to do?

oh!

i turn around and dash into the school again.

"mr. aizawa!"

-

"thanks for helping me move," i tell jiro. "but i'm really going to miss being your neighbor."

"me too but i didn't know how cramped your room was," she laughs. "i'm surprised you waited until now."

"yeah me too" i chuckle. all the rooms are the same but i told mr. aizawa i felt unsafe and i didn't want to explain it to anyone yet. he moved me into a spare dorm and now my room is up to any takers although i hope no one takes it. as far as i know, no one has. i wave jiro bye and quickly set up my stuff for the day.

i didn't think mr. aizawa would agree to my request but after calling it rational, i'm sure he has my safety concerns in mind and i'm glad he didn't ask. i hear a knock on my door and i open to see uraraka. my body moves aside and i welcome her to come in.

"hey jiro told me you moved... was it because of... ?" she hesitates. i nod.

"yeah, after that whole situation with the phone i thought this was the most for now but i still have it," i say. "the things that were on his phone."

"what... what was on it?" she asks. i look at my own phone.

"i'm not sure, i got a few glimpses at them but i tried to expose it all," i say. i look up at her. "can you stay with me tonight to look at them?"

"of course y/n! let me get my things and i'll be back in ten minutes" she says. i thank her and she gives me a quick hug before going.

i better set up just the bed then and clean out the floor. what a strange sleepover this might become!