5

"weird how?" uraraka asks.

"like he's been more quiet than usual and he doesn't talk to the guys as much" ashido says.

"how did you notice this?" i ask.

"mm well at the summer camp when we were all training, he was doing it by himself and midoriya tried to train with him but declined saying he was waiting for someone," she says. "and he just left somewhere, he's still doing it."

"i wonder why" momo says.

"maybe he's homesick or isn't feeling good" uraraka says.

"he might not be feeling good" asui says.

"makes more sense" hagakure says, nodding her head. that's not the reason! i want to say the real reason but how have i not noticed this?

suddenly, my phone buzzes and i look at it.

bakugou
the teacher sent us to go find you guys

bakugou
he's pissed

uraraka's phone chimes and she checks it.

"mr. aizawa sent the boys to come get us!" she says.

"really?!" ashido yells. uraraka shows us her phone and we read a message form midoriya.

deku
i'm trying ti typw this as fasst as I cam but thw teacher sebt us to gp get yoi guys

"... how did you even understand that?" jiro asks, laughing.

"i lost brain cells" i say, laughing along with her. wait all the boys are coming? all the girls laugh but i stop. that means he's coming.

"let's make it hard for them" i say.

"how so?" momo asks.

"let's find a hiding spot in each store and wait for them to come" i say.

"oh yes!" ashido yells. "that sounds so fun!"

"let's stay on a call" jiro says.

"tell midoriya we're at the mall" asui says to uraraka. we all talk to each other and we decide on the stores.

"hide in dressing rooms so the workers don't kick you out" hagakure says. we all come to an agreement and separate when uraraka says the boys are on their way.

i go to 'AKIRA' and say hello to the greeter before grabbing any type of cute clothes and going to the fitting rooms. i got a lot so i can be there a while.

i pull my phone out and hear shuffling and other sounds.

"does anyone see them?" asui asks.

"yes i hear them coming in," jiro says. "it's all the boys and they're all in a group."

"this is so exciting" ashido says. i smile and look at the clothes i grabbed. three tops, one pair of pants, another shorts, and a skirt.

"they went into a store," jiro says. "no wait they're breaking up into groups- wait no someone broke out from a group."

"where?" momo asks.

"fourth store on the east side" jiro says. wait, fourth store?

"that's... my store" i say. i open my door and pop my head out. i see a flash of red hair and i go back inside. oh my god, he's in here. how did he know i was here?

"y/n? why so quiet? did they find you?" ashido teases.

"i... " i want to go home. i don't want to be here anymore. take me home. take me home! i can use my quirk. i open my hand and out comes a root of a small tree. i slam my palm on the fitting room next door and wait. the tree root is supposed to grow branches which will force its way back into the wall and create a hole for me but i'm not hydrated enough to make it go faster.

i hear something outside. footsteps come down and i hear each door being slammed open. i don't have time. i try to yank the tree root back in but it's stuck. grabbing my arm with my other hand, i pull and pull but it doesn't budge.

i'm not good at retracting it yet. the slamming comes close until my door is kicked on but doesn't budge. the door knob is grabbed and jiggled furiously.

"y/-" i immediately end the call and wait. it's quiet.

"open the door" he says. i don't say anything. a noise is heard on the door and it's kicked into, except the door breaks down. ice was on it. i gasp and try to step back but my hand is still stuck.

"i thought i said to open the door, why didn't you listen?"