16

"are we allowed?" i ask.

"yeah i had to ask mr. aizawa and then all might and even the prinipal!" she says.

"you're very determined, where would we go?" momo asks. ashido opens her to mouth to reply but i interject.

"a-actually, we should talk about this with all the girls" i suggest.

"yeah that's better," momo says, emptying the dryer. "meet at my room, after dinner."

me and ashido say yes and momo carries her basket out. now it''s just ashido and deku. ashido is almost done. me and deku exchange sneaky glances at her to see her progress. i barely start the washer machine and just feel the vibration of the machine.

"well i'll see you later, y/n" ashido says. my heart drops to my stomach hearing that.

"i'll see you" i simply say and watch her leave with her two baskets. deku and todoroki talk about classes and hero business for a while. i chime in with more information but mostly just listen. todoroki seems like the boy that used to be my best friend but to find out how he really is... makes me sad and scared.

a small sound goes off on the earbud, it's recording now.

"todoroki, can you take care of my basket? i forgot something" deku says. it's happening.

"yeah."

i hear deku leave and i stare at my washer.

"you didn't miss me too much, did you?" todoroki finally speaks. he's still at his washer. i don't say anything. "i haven't stopped thinking about our last meet."

suddenly, i feel him behind me and i stiffen up.

"do you want me to visit you again?" he whispers into my ear. i shiver.

"no... todoroki, i want you to stop this behavior," i say. "i want you to stop scaring me."

todoroki stays quiet for a while which makes my heart bang against my chest over and over. his hands appear beside mine and i watch his hands just caress the machine.

"you don't like it?" he asks. his voice sounds so normal, like how he always does. i'm getting all of this. i'm finally getting evidence!

i turn around and hold my ground to look at his blue and brown eyes. he's... really close. i can hear his breathing.

"no i don't, you scare me" i say, my arms down at my side and my hands balled to fists. his expression is completely unreadable. is this enough evidence?

"i... can," a long pause and conflict sets in his eyes. "hold off."

my eyes widen. he can what? after sneaking into my room and doing all of that, he wants to hold off?

"just for you, y/n," he says, his lips tugging into a smile. "because i'd do anything for you."

his hands suddenly grab mine and i inhale sharply.

"anything... to you," he whispers. i don't say anything and he slowly lets go. "but i will hold off, as long you stay completely quiet about everything that has happened up to now."

"okay" i say immediately. i don't care if i'm lying. i'm still recording so i still have evidence. todoroki steps back and gazes into me. his grip tightens immensely.

"i have to go " he says calmly. didn't he have clothes here?

"sho- um your... clothes?" crap!

"oh i didn't have any," todoroki says. he gives me a child-like grin. "(n/n)." (nickname)

todoroki walks out and i touch the earbud. i have it! i can't believe i have it! the green haired kid comes in and i run up to him. deku holds the device and presses the button.

"deku, i got it!" i whisper.

"you did?!" deku smiles like a little kid. "let's go!"

"what about our clothes?"

"i asked sero to make sure it stays untouched, come on!" deku grabs my arm and leads me out into the common room. where is mr. aizawa? we see uraraka and i motion deku to go to her.

"wheres mr. aizawa?" i ask.

"oh they're all in a meeting for us to return to class?" uraraka says. "he just left, why?"

"i... i got evidence!" i whisper to her. her big eyes surprisingly widen even more to the size of dinner plates.

"really?! y/n, this is big!" uraraka exclaims. "w-we need a teacher!"

"what did you shitheads get?!"