21

"what about it?" he asks. i shouldn't talk about it.

"do you think we'll ever get something like that again? like just go camp and train and eat a shitload?" i ask.

"we already just train and eat fuck tons here," he says. "it's the same as camp... and pretty much before that it's the same with those fucking villains."

i look over and see him staring at the floor. it's not really the same. i think we both know that. i turn on the phone and see it's almost time. my fingers unlock the mobile device, going into the evidence and start a transfer.

"what are you doing?"

"i'm transferring everything on here on my phone" i say.

"and your little brain knows how to do that?"

"jiro taught me a little about it but enough to do it" i say. the screen goes blank with the loading bar and my phone does the same as the transfer goes through. it completes and i sit up.

"i should get going, i have to go to aizawa" i say. he gets up and goes to door, opening it. bakugou quickly closes it and pushed me back slightly.

"what are you-"

"shh! he's here," he says. bakugou presses his ear against the door. "... he's talking about his phone, mute it right now before the half starts calling it."

my fingers fumble with the phone until it is silent. just as bakugou said, the contact name 'KIRISHIMA' pops up on the screen but no sound.

"stay here and i'll drive them off but worst case, your ass is out the fucking window before they really start searching" he says.

"o-okay" i say. i don't have any other options. he leaves and instantly hear his screeching voice.

"what are you bastards doing?! can you all shut the hell up?!"

"chill bakugou, todoroki lost his phone," kaminari says. "help us find it."

"what do you mean dumbass? shouldn't you find it in that bastard's room?"

"actually i don't think i left it in my room" todoroki says. he's lying! is he suspicious? "i must've left it somewhere around or someone accidentally took it."

that makes me visibly shiver.

"well have you tried calling it yet?"

"yeah but we didn't hear anything," kirishima says. "so i think he must've put it on silent."

"maybe."

"can you assholes just look somewhere else? you're disturbing my sleep!" he's so fucking stubborn.

"if it was you bakugou you'd be burning the whole place down," kirishima cackles. "it's just a phone, let's look into rooms and that's it, you're not hiding anything perverted right bakugou?"

"are you accusing me of something you piece of shit?!"

oh no. they are going to look and if bakugou keeps pissing them off then his room will be first.

"alright step aside!" kaminari demands in a joking tone. i need to go. making sure i have everything i open his window quietly and go through, clinging to the window as i use my quirk to get myself down to the ground. as soon as my feet touch the earth, i break into a sprint across the yard but fast enough that i'm out of range already. i catch my breath while taking out my phone to dial.

"hey meet me in front the building right now... i got something so be quick please" i say and hang up. i continue to run.

-

"y/n! are you okay? what happened?" uraraka asks.

"can't say much right now but can you please use your quirk to get me to UA faster?!" i ask, trying to catch my breath.

"i can get you as far as i can before i get sick" she says. i apologize for it but i can't really talk much right now. she activates her quirk and grabs my arm, my feet levitating off the ground. uraraka runs in the direction of the school and pushes me with all her force. i wave at her and watch the school gradually get closer. it's a five minute walk but i think five minutes is too long.

"come on.. " i whisper. i feel gravity do its work. i'm sorry uraraka. i land on the ground and start running inside the school and see my teacher walking with allmight!

"mr. aizawa!" i hear behind me. "y/n stole todoroki's phone!"