24

uraraka is right. they'll understand and they'll help me. it only started with bakugou knowing but i also need my friends to know but what if something happens to them? what if next time, it's one of them who gets their room trashed? i look at all of them as they wait for me to speak again.

"uh i was just going to say that the window is slightly opened" i say, moving aside. the girls look at the window and momo uses the baton to gently pull it up. three of the girls pop their heads outside to look and ashido gasps.

"there's a burn mark!" she points out. we all look at the outside of the window to see it. they all speculate but i just stare at it. he never really uses his quirk, especially not from his father's.

"okay there's not much to do now," asui says. "we should wait until morning comes and tell one of the teachers"

we all agree and walk each other back to our rooms with a small "be safe and goodnight".

me and uraraka are the last ones and i sigh.

"why didn't you tell them?" she asks. "it looked like you were."

"yeah i just think i'm not ready yet," i reply. "and i need to make sure you guys stay safe."

"of course we'll be safe."

my gut tells me otherwise.

-

we reported it to the teachers the next morning and the room was sealed off. mr. aizawa had only the girls rounded up in the common room to talk about the situation.

"i'm thankful you all are okay and safe and after last night, we'll keep close monitor on the outside since there was no report of anyone in the hallways during that time but in the event the culprit doesn't change route, we will be ready to answer a call 24/7" he says.

we all thank him and ask a question here and there but he avoids the topic of possible intruders. i don't even think todoroki is a suspect.

"y/n!!" a voice booms which makes everyone jump and turn. we all turn to see an angry and red bakugou. "damn it! come here!"

"sorry he's always cranky" i chuckle nervously. i depart from the group to walk to the exploding boy. "what is with you?!"

he grabs my wrist and pulls me into the laundry room where kaminari and iida were talking.

"out, shitheads!" bakugou screams at them. they both look at each other and then at me. what is his problem?!

"only for 7 minutes, you walking bomb" kaminari snickers. "7 minutes in heaven~."

bakugou barks at them more and they scurry out. i can't believe kaminari said that!

"what is it?!"

"you... ugh! your pea sized brain left these in my room you shithead!" bakugou slams a piece of cloth onto the ground. i stare at it to realize... it's my underwear?!

"oh my god!" i yell in frustration before i swipe them up in an aggressive manner. i must've dropped it when i was in his room!

"if you ever do that again i'll kill you!" his eyes were basically on fire but his cheeks were so flushed that i just couldn't take him serious.

"y-yeah whatever," this was really embarrassing. he still continues to curse at me but the color of his cheeks stay a bright red. "okay shut up! let's go before kaminari spreads that 7 minutes in heaven thing!"

"what the fuck is 7 minutes in heaven?!"

-

i can't believe i left my underwear in his room! i was so occupied with the room change that i didn't even notice!

definitely not how i thought today would be starting off with but today is the day we're supposed to be going out with permission this time.

asui
we're meeting at the front at 3:00 🐸

me
okay thanks <3

i've already showered so i just need to pick an outfit. i go through my wardrobe and try on different pants, shorts, and skirts. i decided to stick with a blue button up halter top but i'm not sure what will go good with it. maybe black shorts?

i get my phone and open it.

me
black shorts or blue jeans?

uraraka
hmm blue shorts!!

i smile. i guess i'm matching today.