42

—————————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

——————————————— Six Months Later( Firdaus's House)

" Remember I took a leave yesterday ammie, please just send what you need me to look over, I'll get back to you, I'm going to the hospital today with Raihannah, I can't check them out now please, I'm sorry, I'll do it later" I said into the phone as I gelled my body. " Fine, Make sure our baby is okay, please call me when you're done okay, I really need your review on all what has happened in the industry this month" Miriam said into the phone as I powdered my face a little. " Sure Ammie, I have to go okay, she's waiting for me downstairs, I'll see you soon" I said as I was about to end the call. " Alright, my regards to Raihanna, Ma'assalam" She greeted. " Bis'salam" I answered and finally ended the call as I applied a little mascara and eyeliner for my eyes and brushed my brows a little. I wore my Nivea lip balm and I was good to go. This was my day to day makeup routine now. I dried my hair quickly and combed it. Then lastly gelled and fixed it into a bun.

I had an appointment in the hospital today, my baby was already six months old. I had three months left to go and my baby was going to finally be with me. Deep down I wanted my child to be a boy. I wanted him to Khalid's features. I always waited for his call or text or a mail or anything for the past six months. I honestly missed him so much. He had moved on, we all moved on. I just hoped and prayed that he loved me as much as he used to, cause what I felt for him never changed. It never thought of changing. It was still intact. I really wanted him to come back to me and apologize for everything he said to me, I had already forgiven him, forgiven all of them. All I wanted was for them to face me and accept their mistakes.

They were all doing fine, I still talked to Sophia and she got married to Ethan like a month ago, December. They all moved on from everything, all the hardships. They left them in the past year. We were in a new year now and we were all determined to do the best with our lives. She said Khalid was doing fine, that he became a workaholic and had no time for women. A part of me was happy that he closed his heart to other women and another part saddened me. He wasn't supposed to be in that kind of situation.

I went into my closet and took out a long flay pink skirt and a white long-sleeved lace shirt. I put them on after wearing my underwear and took out a pair of sneakers and socks. My baby and I were healthy. Very healthy. The baby bump made me look like a pregnant bamboo stick. I mean I thought when people got pregnant, they added weight and everything. But I didn't add a pretty noticeable weight. I only added about 2 to 3kg. But me and my child were alright. Khalifa was always here for me and my baby even though he was in Dubai. Anytime I needed a friend to talk to, he was always a call away. We grew closer after Raihannah told him all what happened to me. He blamed himself for everything but I told him not to worry and that Allah knew what was best for all of us. He worked at a Gold Mining Industry in Dubai. He was pretty successful.

I wore my socks and looked at my Nike sneakers that Miriam got for me. She took care of my wardrobe. She was a woman with a nice sense of class. She was Indonesian and my friend that grew to trust since I became the Head of Administration for Nivea Malaysia. She was my assistant and she helped me during my hard times at work. I really appreciated her friendship. She did a lot for me and my baby. She made sure I never got stressed out at work and I was forever grateful.

I threw on a white sweater and styled my plain grey satin scarf. It was cold in January, very cold. I quickly took my Aldo handbag from my desk and took my phone and stopped to look at the full length mirror in my room that Firdaus let me have. She was doing pretty well in her modelling career and she was the one that helped me get a Job in Nivea after I disturbed her. I didn't want to stay in her huge house alone without doing anything. She got Ummi a spot in a Plaza and she turned it into a restaurant. That was where she was most of the time. We were still happy even though Grandpa wasn't here. But we've all moved on. It was all in the past now.