58

—————-Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

——————————Faryah's apartment, same morning, 10:00am

" Some neighbours can be so annoying, it's too early to be disturbed you know, it's the weekend for Allah's sake" I groaned as I heard the door bell ring over and over and over again. They were getting on my nerves, Najmah was happily at sleep and now they were disturbing her.

I tied a scarf around my head quickly as I wore my slippers and walked to the door.

"good morning" my eyes almost honestly popped out from where they gracefully sat. Like what the hell.

How did he find me.

What was he even doing here this early morning. He disturbed my beauty sleep just to show up with a smile and a bag I'm sure was full of toys. He almost woke her up for Allah's sake. " Did you have to ring the doorbell like that?" I snapped and watched him smirk.

I was really not in the mood for anybody's charm. " you weren't answering and I got tired of standing" He answered with a cute smile and I rolled my eyes at him. They weren't going to work on me.

" What're you doing here?" I asked as I sighed and I rubbed my eyes. " I came to see my daughter, I'm allowed to see her right?" She asked and I nodded. " you could've easily called or texted before even coming, how did you get my address?"

" You're seriously not asking me that Faryah Edwards, CEO of Georgia Motors ltd" I palmed my face and heard him laugh a little. " Why didn't you call?"

" I wanted to surprise you, SURPRISE!!"he was being too cocky and I didn't like it. At all.

Even a bit.

" Khalid why?"

" For my daughter, won't you let me in?"

" If I want to" I still had to clean up and bath Najmah and myself. I was totally not ready for visitors.

" Guess what?" I said and smirked at him. " what?" He asked. " I won't let you in" I said and slammed the door at his face.

That was going to teach him a lesson. I needed to clean up my home before anybody could come in. He still kept on ringing the doorbell, he was going to give up eventually. I wore my earplugs as I got the Vacuum cleaner from the kitchen and started tidying up. I was happy Najmah was still asleep even with all the noise, she needed her beauty sleep for the company picnic we were having later on at the Central Park.

The picnic was going to be for kids and their Mothers who worked in my company. Najmah was going to meet her friends and have fun. They expected us there by 1:30pm. We were going to see Ummah tomorrow, she wanted to see us.

I tidied up the house and bathed Najmah, dressed her up and made breakfast for her and sat her down in the living room with her toys and some cartoons. I quickly took my bath and dressed up, it was already 11:30am. Khalid had stopped ringing the doorbell. Alhamdulillah. Maybe he went home after all. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and finish up some paper work and work on my speech for the anniversary of the Orphanage home. I kept my laptop and cereal bowl on the table in the kitchen and I headed towards the door, maybe he was still around.