63

——————Los Angeles International Airport, California.

—————————Next morning, 7:00am Sunday morning.

" Zarah you should head to your home, come to work tomorrow by 9:00am" I said as I hurriedly walked out of the airport. I had enough sleep in the plane and all I needed to make my breath fresh were some mints, I could take a bath later on. " Okay sir, Mother you should go with Sophia, make sure Brandon is okay" I said to mother. My car was ready for me and the company van was going to take Mother and Sophia to our family house.

Sophia was already here. " Zarah, you can follow us, we can drop you off at your place"

" uh ma'am don't worry it's fine"

" Don't be shy come on let's go" Mother insisted until she finally agreed and the driver helped them place their luggage in the trunk.

" Khalid" I heard Sophia call as I walked with Mother to the van. She got down from the passenger seat so we could talk." How are you?" She asked as she hugged me a bit. " I'm okay"

" Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded. " How was Malaysia and Faryah and my niece, how're all of them?, did you get to meet to her family?"

" well yes? They're all fine hopefully, and I only got to meet her Mother, Mother is going to tell you about all that later on" I answered and she smiled a bit. " Khalid, don't you think it's miss Hae Soo that's behind all this?" Sophia whispered to me as she moved me away from the car. " I'm sure she's the one, it's going to be hard to catch her, we don't have any lead, nothing, the police didn't find her throughout all this time and now she's back to get us"

" why's she doing all this?"

" are you honestly asking me this Sophia, her son and one of her workers died because they were supposed to kill Faryah" I said as I remembered the dreadful day. " Faryah is in great trouble, have you called her?"

" I've been trying to contact her but her phone isn't even ringing, I just hope she's fine" I said as I rubbed my face. " You should head to the police station, Ethan is there and he doesn't know what questions to answer the press, you should go and handle them, my husband has no clue on what to do" She was too depressed. " where's Kimberly?"

" she's in the car with Mother" she answered and I sighed. " Look, I'll handle everything, I need all of you to stay close and keep a close eye on each other, I'll be sending bodyguards to each and everyone of you okay?, we need to protect ourselves at all costs, we're in great danger" I said as I held her face by her cheeks. " Sure, let go of me" She said and slid out of my hold.

" Be very careful okay?, and call up Ethan and make sure you call Faryah, we'll go to Father now" Sophia said as she stood on her toes to kiss my forehead. " Sure, take care of yourselves please" I said as I held her hand in mine." sure, bye okay?"

" Bye, be safe" I said as she slid out of my hold and went back to the van. I watched them leave before I drove off the police station.

I really missed my car a lot. I was more comfortable moving around with it. I tried calling Faryah a million times when we landed and I sent her texts but she wasn't getting back to me at all. Deep down I was worried but I knew she was fine and she could handle anything. She was a strong woman.

I dialled up and Ethan and after calling twice, he finally answered. " Dude finally" my phone was connected to the car. " Man, I'm so tired of the press, you're already in LA?"