60

———————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

————————————A week later, Saturday evening, 8:00pm.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror I had in my room and I appreciated how beautiful Allah made me.

Alhamdulillah for everything.

I was wearing a dark red Abayyah that was stoned in a beautiful design with black beads. I was wearing black heels and the abayah still covered my shoes. I looked really beautiful. I tied a black scarf around my head and applied zero makeup and I was all set for the event with my black Chanel handbag.

I looked beautiful MashaAllah.

Najmah was wearing the same dress I was wearing, matching outfits, we honestly looked so cute. She was with Khalifa in the living room. I was more than happy he created time to be with us for this event. To be a guest of honour wasn't easy. I had made sure I made my Salah and recited my Qur'an before getting ready.

" I'm ready" I said as I walked out of my room after switching the lights off and found Najmah hitting Khalifa's face. Khalifa looked pretty handsome himself.

Who was I kidding, he always looked super handsome.

He was wearing a suit, a black suit, so he could match with us and not ruin our colour combo. " Yayy, we can leave now, Najmah's bag is already in my car downstairs, we just need to turn off the lights and get downstairs" Khalifa said as he lifted himself and Najmah up swiftly from where they sat.

" Okay then let's go, I'm so excited really" I chirped as I walked to open the door for them and turn off the lights. " We all are, you look stunning by the way" Khalifa complimented and I blushed a bit. " You don't look so bad yourself"

" You know I always look good" he said and smirked at me as I closed my door and locked it. " I know"

" and you always look beautiful as well"

" aww, thank you"

" You're very much welcome" He answered as we got into the elevator.

" I should have gotten myself a dark red bow tie, to match with all what you're wearing" Khalifa said as we got out of the elevator in the parking area. " Don't worry, I'm sure all what we're wearing is perfectly fine together" I answered as we walked to his jeep. " Yeah sure" he answered as we got to his car and opened the doors for us and he buckled Najmah in the baby sitter he got for her again.

I was never going to stop admiring how thoughtful he was.

He buckled her up, started the car engine and we were already on our way to Al-Hussein Orphanage Home.

" I'm trying to see if I can work in our Malaysia branch instead of that in Dubai, what do you think?" He asked as he drove us smoothly on the road. " you want us to live in Malaysia instead, I was okay with the Dubai idea you know, the city of gold is definitely an amazing place to live in" I answered and looked at him. " Well yes, but If you don't want to stop working then we can live here"

" I haven't actually decided yet you know, I'm doing what I'm very good at and I really wouldn't want to leave it"

" I perfectly understand you honestly, but at the end of the day it's your decision to make alright, I'll support you either way" He said and I smiled widely at him. " Thank you so much" I chirped and patted his shoulder. " Can we get a snack on our way, I'm suddenly craving chips" I said and I instantly remembered how I craved for lemon cake when I was pregnant. " You didn't eat huh?"