74

------------------Los Angeles, California.

-----------------------------Valentine's  Residence, 2:00pm. Two days later.

Well they were coping, Olyster Textiles has been shut down until renovations were done and everything was back to normal, then business could continue again. They were doing so well you know. Brandon has been in an asylum for the past two days and I have heard nothing from the police or Miss Hae Soo about Najmah.

Sophia and her family cheered me up, especially baby Kimberly. I was always around her, she was a baby so she had to remind me of Najmah. Khalid hasn't being around the house for two days and I couldn't help but feel bad. He was avoiding his family and staying all alone because of me. 

Deep down honestly, I really wanted to pour my heart out to him, to all of them but I just didn't want to hurt Khalifa's feelings.

He honestly deserved someone who was going to love him wholeheartedly and not a confused person like me. 

He was arriving LA today, by 4:00pm. He was going to come see me first before going to the hotel he booked.

" Hey Faryah" Sophia called as I sat with Kimberly on a bench in their garden. She was holding Kimberly's bottle.  " Sophia"

" Thank you so much for holding Kimberly.  I was trying to prepare something for Khalid, I'm not sure he's eating well. He's coming over to discuss and get some stuff from Ethan" She said as she sat beside me. He was coming. I was going to get to see him again, even though he wasn't going to talk to me or try to win me back. It's actually kind of funny to be honest.

I pushed him away.

I wanted him to be away from me, as far as possible but here I was yearning for him to be by my side again.

Like the old times. " give her to me"

" Sure" She was so small and cute. Just like Najmah. I never wanted to be away from Najmah when she was little. She was so tiny and fragile.

I missed her so much.

" I've been sleeping peacefully lately with your help you know. Thank you so much" She had a radiant smile on her face and it made me smile at her.

" You're welcome, she's helping me deal with the fact that my daughter isn't here with me. So thank you very much too"

" Najmah will be found soon Faryah, okay?"

" I sure hope so. What did you cook for Khalid?" I asked and watched her reaction. She was blushing. Weird.

" The both of you are acting weird. I thought you guys were cool, since the divorce and everything"

" I'm not acting weird"

" Yeah sure, tell me about it" I laughed at the way she rolled her eyes. " I want to make some coffee, you want some?"

" Sure. I made chocolate brownies for Khalid and steak glazed with sweet sauce and rice with a veggie salad" it made me hungry.

" Can I have some of it?"

" Sure it's in the kitchen. I'll just stay here and feed Kim"

" Alright" I chirped as I got up from where I sat and headed for the kitchen. I wanted to make Khalid some coffee before he arrived. I hated coffee but he loved it with lots of milk and sugar. I was never going to forget it, even if I tried.

I served myself to the dish Sophia prepared and made coffee for him and Sophia. We had beef sausages dipped in egg and bread with tea for breakfast and I was hungry again. The steak and rice satisfied me.