49

—————Marafa Estate

————————————10:00am, Morning of The Wedding Day.

The evening I spent with Khalifa last night made me forget all about my worries. We went to Havilah ice cream and we spent about two hours there. We talked a lot and bonded more.

Raihannah's Mother found us a makeup artist and a woman that ties amazing headscarves for us for the event. But she was to come later after the nikkah.

I was going to wear an Ankara material that was sewn into a real beautiful gown. It was simple but something I could wear, Raihannah's tailor made it for us here, for I, Firdaus, Ummah, Ummi and ammie. The men were going to wear something called gezner.

White in colour.

I couldn't wait to see how my parents were going to look.

We were definitely going to take a family picture and we were definitely going to rock the Nigerian look.

Najmah's dress was just like mine, I couldn't wait to see how my baby was going to look also. Miriam had already told us to learn how to tie Nigerian headscarves and we did. Well the easy ones. I managed to learn how to tie their Zarah Buhari. It actually made me look good.

" You guys come on downstairs, Farouk ordered breakfast for us" Ummah said as she opened up my door a little. " okay Ummah" I answered as I wore a scarf and walked over to where Najmah was playing and picked her up. I couldn't wait to hear my baby's first words. It was obviously going to be Ummah.

" Let's go have breakfast" I sang to her as I carried her out of our room and we walked down the stairs.

There were some toasts and tea on the table and some fried plantain and fruit bowls. There was bread on the table and a small container of blue-band butter. Breakfast.

"Good Morning Groom, how nervous are you?" I said as I walked to where Farouk sat and Najmah let her hands out. She wanted him to carry her. " Come here NajNaj" He said as he collected Najmah from my arms. " Well Sis, To be honest, I'm not nervous, I'm just happy, you know I already have a house for us in Malaysia, but we'll be spending the night here today and tomorrow we'll be heading to Maldives for our honeymoon, just two weeks, don't miss me much" He answered as he cupped Najmah's cheeks. " I'm happy you're not nervous, and hey happy honey moon, Maldives is a cool place, take care of yourselves okay" I answered as I sat beside him. " Of course, I will I have to" He answered and smiled at me. He was really my twin brother and I was glad that my best friend found happiness with him.

We ate breakfast and had a long family chat and time went by so quickly.

Raihanna was going to be brought here later in the evening after the reception and I didn't want to be around for long cause the place was going to be crowded, so Khalifa and I and Najmah made plans for tonight after the wedding.

He was going to take us to see Grandma Humairah cause she was definitely not going to join in on the arrival of the bride.

It was already 12:30 and we all had to be ready by latest, 1:30, cause the Nikkah was going to start by 2:00pm.

They prayed Salatul Zuhr in Kaduna bu 12:31 so I made my Salah and I bathed Najmah and put her into her tiny Dora the explorer robe and I took bath and got into my soft robe too.