34.

------------ Los Angeles, California.

------------------------A month and two weeks later( UCLA, Department of Business Administration)

I took a deep breath as I walked down the stairs to the front stage of the class. A lot had happened that made me reach here today. A month passed by so quickly with me living my life gracefully. I never thought my life was ever going to be this great. Each day was filled with amazing memories, all thanks to my husband and his family and friends that became my friends. Even though I didn't really get a clue or a lead on my real parents, I bore in mind that Allah's timing was always the best.

Khalid and I were doing pretty much great and I managed to make him watch some sermons by Mufti Menk and Bilal Philips on YouTube. I was glad that he wasn't pushing my efforts away and was making an effort to see the right path and fully accept it. That was my goal. Forcing him to convert was just going to be a plain waste of time. He wasn't going to be committed at all if I did things that way.

GrandPa and Ummah were doing fine and news reached me that Firdaus was changing for the better. I really hoped so. I always prayed for the bully in her to vanish into thin air and for her to realise that GrandPa and Ummah did all their best to shape her well. She had to finally realise that even though I wasn't related to them by blood, I was still their family and we loved each other equally.

Khalifa and I had been catching up lately, for the past few days. We became friends I guess, he was nice, he had serious anger issues that needed controlling and I also found out that he and RiRi were actually maternal cousins. No wonder he looked a little like her. RiRi was graduating soon too and after that, she was going to go meet her parents in Malaysia and do her masters there.

To be honest, I never thought about the Miss UCLA 2019 thingy but just three days ago, Natalie and her crew announced the three final nominees for the award. I and Sophia and another lady were in. Sophia was excited and she wanted us to get dresses for the event. Khalid talked me into going with her cause I was just planning on wearing one of the dresses I got when I went shopping with Sophia like a few months ago.

We were graduating in two weeks time. I really was anxious. I was finally going to be a BA graduate. I loved the course for some unknown reason. It was like Natures call and finally I was graduating. In just 14 days. Alhamdulillah.

Sophia had already booked us an appointment with an upcoming designer she said was late Neill's girlfriend. We were going to be meeting her today for our convocation and dinner outfits. The dinner was supposed to be like an event for the graduands. Celebrating their victory. I was hesitant to go but Khalid and Sophia almost forced me to. All those events thingies weren't my thing. 

But I was happy and I was really thankful to Allah. Alhamdulillah.

I smiled widely as I came back to reality and looked at the crowd in front of me. The Dean of BA was here, as well as head of accounting, banking and finance, public administration and the rest under Business. I had to prove myself worthy of graduating from UCLA. I was going to be making people proud about me and I was most importantly making myself proud.

I prepared my thesis and I was ready to present. " Good day everyone, my name is Faryah Mustapha" I started as I dimmed the lights in the room. It was time.

Olyster Textiles.

I've never more happier and busier. The grand Launch was in two weeks time and same was Faryah and Sophia's graduation. Faryah was presenting her thesis and I reviewed it before further process and it was good. Very good.

Everything was almost set for the event. The venue was ready, decorations, catering services, dj's, and photographers. The only things that was still giving us issues was the guest list.