45

——————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

——————————Edwards Residence ( Three Months Later)

Living with my family made me realize more that family meant more than anything in the whole world. We were so very happy.

Firdaus and Naim got married last month and are currently on the their honeymoon in Qatar.

I got to find out about my real family since they convinced me to move in with them and Ummi got an apartment for herself. I wasn't comfortable leaving her all by herself but she was the one who insisted I joined my real family.

So I did

And we bonded.

I found out that I had cousins and a maternal aunt and uncle, Uncle Haneef and Aunty Haneefah and my cute cousins and their partners also. They were all so nice and friendly and not to forget, very funny.

I was born on April 6th 1997. I never knew when exactly my birthday was. I was glad I was finally complete. There was nothing hidden about my past and all I had to do now was prepare for my future, the best for my child and the best for myself. It's been 9months since I last heard anything from Khalid. My husband.

Sophia still said he was doing great. But deep in my bones I could feel something was wrong. He wasn't alright. He was still in pains and he was finding it very hard to move on from everything. I needed to see him.

I was tired of waiting endlessly for him. It was killing me deep in inside. I loved him too much to be this far away from him. I couldn't hide it from myself any longer.

" Assalamu Alaykum" I heard Khalifa call as I sat down on a chair receiving the soothing evening breeze in the large garden that was behind the mansion. I was almost due. My child was arriving very soon. Very very soon. " Wa'alaykumussalam Khalifa, welcome" I answered as he sat next to me. He decided to come to Kuala Lumpur so he could be with me when I was about to deliver my child. He took a leave from work for my sake. It was so very considerate and he wanted us to talk about something today. That was why he was here. To talk to me and see how I was doing.

" You're enjoying the breeze" He said as I smiled widely. " Yea I am, it's cool" I answered. " I got some stuff for the baby and some fruits for you, I told your nurse to help me prepare them for you" yes, Ummah insisted I had one. In case something happened.

" Oh thank you, and here are the baby things, I hope you like them, or love, anyone you prefer" He said as he handed me a bag with pink clothes. He had a feeling that I was carrying a female child. A baby girl. " You really think it's a girl huh?, but hey, even if it's a boy, he'll still wear them, they're so cute, look at the small cap, so beautiful, you really have great taste for these things, so nice" I remarked as I took a look at the set of sweaters he got for my baby. They were all so tiny. So small and tiny.

" Well I got them from Miriam, we went shopping together y'know"

" Oh really, ammie, you didn't tell me"

" durrh, you weren't supposed to know" He answered and rolled his eyes at me. " You didn't just do that" I teased as I pulled his cheeks with a laugh. He always had silly ways of making me laugh and I loved him for that.

He was more handsome than usual and boy, his dimples.

I forgot almost all my problems when I was with him. Almost everything.