18.

----------------- Los Angeles, California.

------------------------ Olyster textiles ( Three days later)

Brandon

" So what do you have for me?" I asked as I pulled a chair to seat in front of my PI. I had hired him to get me some information on Jake. The events happening around us made me more cautious which made me shift the new fabrics to Africa, Nigeria to be precise. No one knew about the changes I made, not even Father or Khalid and I was going to keep it that way. I had to tighten security at the house, at work and for my three children, Faryah, my wife, father and myself. " Good Afternoon sir" he answered, smiling at me. " Afternoon" I needed some water. " Sir, I didn't get much, but I managed to find these" He said as he passed a file over to me. " In there, you'll see that Mr Jake Gabriel actually has a Korean wife, she's the owner of Lee Modelling agency, her brother owns Jeong Suk textiles in Seoul " That couldn't be all. I looked at the files and that was actually all, except one thing. " He has an Illegitimate Son" I said out loud and look at the picture of his Son. He was the one Faryah Identified. " He's the one that almost killed my daughter" I said as I clenched my fist.

" Yes and I also found that he has the tattoo of this Child trafficking syndicate in Asia, The Green Viper, he works with them" What was that?. "Look in there, you'll see the details, the green viper is a child trafficking syndicate in Asia, No one knows the true Identity of the person behind The green viper but we have a lead, Mr Gabriel's illegitimate son" It didn't make sense. " How often does Jake and his son meet up?" I asked as I took a clearer view of the pictures that were here. " Well, Mr Gabriel and his son aren't really close, they are just this picture perfect family" He added. " So Mr Gabriel isn't involved in what his son is doing?" I asked again as a waiter walked up to us. " Here's our menu sir" he said as he handed it to I and my PI. " I'll have the steak and water please" I said without looking at the menu. " I'll have the same" My PI said and handed it over to him. " Okay" the waiter said as he left us.

So Jake and his wife were clean but their son wasn't. Maybe they weren't aware that their son was working with the green viper. But why will the green viper want to harm my family?. We really needed to know who the green viper was. " Sir, I believe that family is involved with the green viper somehow, we need to keep a close watch on Mr Jake, and report our findings to the FBI as soon as possible" I closed the file. " Alright, we will, no one should know about this, we don't know who is watching us okay"

" Sure"

We were going to bring them down very soon.

-----------------------Los Angeles, California.

-----------------------------Olyster residence(Same day)

Mother and the others didn't want me to leave the house for work even when I was perfectly fine. But I still worked on the Grand Launch at home. Brandon had already gotten everyone bodyguards, in case of another attack. And the security at Faryah's hospital was tighter, no one could easily go in or out.

Even though I told Mother I wasn't going to see her anymore, I still did, I went there at night always, and always spent at least 4 hours. Sophia was always asleep when I arrived. I always went to be with her by 11pm and always left by 3am so no one could see me. I always used the back of the hospital to go in and out, in case if Pamela was on call at night.

I loved watching over Faryah, she was stable now, but still in a coma. I really wanted her to wake up soon. I tried calling Pamela, I texted her, apologising but I got nothing back. I was planning to go see her later today, I had already sent her a text saying I was going over to her place, I still got nothing in return. I couldn't give her the space she wanted. Mother had also tried convincing me to meet up with my father, I just couldn't at all. And luckily she didn't force me to. Neill and Sandra couldn't go on a trip I advised him to cause of what was happening.