66

———————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

————————————Edwards Residence, two days later.

Mama Aleeyah

I couldn't believe my daughter was going through the same pain and agony like I did years ago. All I wanted was to see my children happy and have the best in this life no matter what. But here Fauziyyah was, crying and locking herself up for days. She wasn't eating properly and she wasn't talking to anyone.

I knew she was feeling horrible for not being able to save her daughter. That was exactly what I felt. I felt like I had no reason to move on until I realized I was actually being a bad mother to Farouk.

Two days had passed from the dreadful incident where Najmah was lost. To watch your daughter get burnt right in front of your was enough to make you go completely insane. The pain of not being there for her, the pain of not being able to help her out was definitely going to kill your soul.

It hurt to lose my first grand child but it definitely hurt the mother more. I didn't even get an opportunity to talk her, mother to daughter alone. She came back from the incident two days ago and locked herself up in Najmah's room, she hasn't come out since.

Milton was taking of the workers that were hurt and some of those that died. Luckily, there were lots of survivors and just a few passed away, including my granddaughter. Bodies were recovered and some that couldn't be found were declared burnt to ashes.

Najmah's body wasn't found.

We didn't even get to give our grand child a normal Janazzah. Faryah was more than pained and she definitely needed all her family by her side. Even Khalifa delayed going back to Dubai for Faryah's sake. Khalid was informed about his daughters death and I could imagine how devastated he was. Everyone was but his was more pitiful. He didn't get enough time with his daughter and now she was gone.

For good.

People kept on coming in to greet us, most especially Faryah but none of them saw her. Not even a glance. The police gave us information saying bombs were planted in the organization. Three bombs to be precise. Three bombs were enough to bring Georgia motors down. The hard work of many civilians all gone to waste just like that. The police looked for Cctv footage around the area and they managed to get something. It wasn't enough but it was a start to ascertain justice for Najmah.

The person in the Cctv footage was being located by the police and hopefully if he was found, he was going to be our link to the person causing us all this pain.

" Faryah hasn't come out yet?" My Habibi asked as he walked to where I sat in the garden. " Yeah, she hasn't yet"

" I honestly feel so bad"

" yeah, she's going through the same pain we felt when we lost her years ago" I answered as he sat beside me on the bench. " Yeah, I miss Najmah so much"

" Well all do Habibi" I answered as I rested my head on his shoulder. We were eventually going to move on from this.

Faryah

I held the burnt teddy I rescued from the fire as I looked around my baby's room. Wallahi It still felt like she wasn't dead. Anytime I closed my eyes, I saw her right there, smiling and giggling at me like she always did. Opening my eyes just made my heart shatter over and over and over again. I've spent two days grieving for my daughter, avoiding contact from anyone.