82

-----------------Los Angeles, California.

----------------------------Masjid Umar Ibn Al Khattab, two weeks later, 2:00pm

" I, Faryah Edwards Mustapha have given myself away in Nikkah to you, Khalid Myles Olyster on the agreed Maher " My heart was literally dancing inside me as I let those words escape my lips.

" I have accepted the Nikkah" Khalid answered and I could hear Raihannah's tiny squeal from beside me.

I have never been happier. I could finally hug him and cling to him always like before. Alhamdulillah.

My heart was at ease and I was alive Alhamdulillah. If a minute had passed that faithful day and I wasn't given proper CPR, I would've either returned to Allah or had severe brain damage but here I was now. I was fine Alhamdulillah. I was happy and everything was right again in my life.

Miss Hae Soo and Alejandro Martinez were gone and Najmah was back to us again with Zarah's help. I could finally sleep well with my mind at ease because my daughter was back home.

We were all happy again.

Genuinely.

Miss Hae Soo got severely burnt but Allah didn't take her life. She was in prison now and so was Zarah's adopted father. He lost his legs. They were both given life imprisonment. The Judge was given concrete evidences in court supported by all the witnesses. Zarah, Tyler and Shim Seon Ah. 

We were living without fear of someone attacking us at anytime and Alhamdulillah.

This was the reward for our Sabr . A big and happy family.

Everything that happened to I and Khalid kept us together, the hardships and the problems. Everything.

I was the one Khalid was meant to find.

Me, Faryah Edwards Mustapha.

The girl that was once mute, helpless. The girl that was once bullied.

She ended up having a happily ever after.

Grandpa Musa and Julius would be more than happy if they were alive.

My mind raced to what Sophia said to me earlier this morning as she helped me put my dress on. She said the last thing her brother Neill said before he passed was my name. It confused both of us but no one could answer our questions now, Neill was dead and there was no way we could bring him back so we decided that let that slide.

My marriage with Khalid was now sealed in the eyes of Allah. We were husband and wife again. We've already signed our Nikkah contract and there we were, happily married.

Our families and friends were here to witness it with us. Even Khalifa's mom and dad flew all the way from Nigeria to attend my wedding. Khalifa was here as well and so was Zarah.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek from all the joy and I instantly dried my eyes with my hands that were fully decorated with red and black beautifully designed henna.

Khalid intertwined our hands and slowly pulled me closer to him as soon as the imam was done.

" Finally.  I love you so much Faryah" I heard him say as I rested my head on his shoulder. I was so happy.

Khalid

The banquet hall was filled with a lot of faces beaming with vivacity and extreme happiness. The only radiant face I wanted to keep staring at forever and ever, till the end of my time was that of Faryah Edwards Mustapha. My wife.