68

-------------------Los Angeles, California.

-----------------------------------Khalid's Condo, next morning, 10:00am.

Zarah

I stood patiently waiting for Khalid outside his condo after knocking on his door.

The poor guy was still sober after losing his job and of course he was feeling horrible now after losing his daughter. The cute little baby I saw back in Malaysia was killed in a bomb blast. Some people were honestly heartless and cruel. A lot of people were lost in the bomb blast and according to sir Khalid, the person's cause for doing this was all for revenge.

This was something Pa Alejo would do.

I spent sometime with him when he lost his job, when we both lost our jobs. He thought I was going to be able to help him get a creative business idea but we still had nothing. We hung out from time to time, he also helped me look for where I could work again.

We grew close and to be very very honest, I was catching feelings. He's honestly a very great guy. He's undoubtedly nice, charming and he is just amazing but only one person owned his heart and that was Faryah Edwards Mustapha. I really couldn't blame him for loving her that much.  From all what I've heard, she was a great person with more than a pure heart.

The way he lost her wasn't really fair to Faryah. She explained and explained herself over and over again but they couldn't trust her. Even I that didn't know her was definitely going to support her. She was pregnant and they beat her up. It was literally inhumane. I definitely wasn't going to find it in my heart to forgive them if that happened to me. She went back to Sir Khalid after the ill treatment she got from their family to be with, console him and try to make him understand things between the both of them because of the sincere love she had for him but all he did was to push her away.

She must have honestly felt so horrible.

Sir Khalid paid for doing that to her I guess, he suffered to be honest, he is still suffering and it was all because of jealousy.

Jealousy actually truly kills.

He said he tried to get his wife back when he realized she was moving on without him. Poor guy.

He still loves her, letting go of someone who you're deeply in love with was worse than a heart attack. Maybe losing them was what was going to be best for you but the fact that you were going to miss every single detail about them was enough to bring you down.

All what sir Khalid needed to do now was to calm down, rest his mind, move on and find a way to get his life back together. It was really what was going to be best for him.

He also said I reminded him of his late brother, Neill. May his soul rest in peace.

The guy was a skilled photographer just like me. Sir Khalid took me to his studio, a few days ago. The guy was really great at photography. The pictures he took were simply..

Mwah!

" hey Zarah" sir Khalid called with a wide smile immediately he opened his door for me to enter. He looked happy. Well Alhamdulillah.

" You look happy" I answered as I walked in he closed the door behind me. I was curious, the smile he held on his face made his eyes pop out with brilliance and made his cheeks rosy.  He looked more than handsome. " Today's a good day I guess, do you want some coffee?" he asked me as he walked to his kitchen. " sure" I answered as I walked into his living room. There was a laptop opened up displaying a paused video.

" Here,  it's not that bad" he said as I collected the cup of coffee he passed to me. " Thank you very much" I answered as he sat beside me.

It actually didn't taste that bad. The amount of milk and sugar in mine was just perfect. " I got it right?" he asked and I nodded as I enjoyed my coffee.