50

—————Marafa Estate, Kaduna.

————————— 4:00pm.

Luckily here again, the prayer time for Salatul Asr here was 3:34pm. Khalifa took I and Najmah to a restaurant to get lunch and I gave Miriam my keys to take my car home.

We had already done our makeup and headscarves and I have to commend how creative Nigerians were in head-tie tying.

The others had lunch at Raihannah's place, they were now husband and wife. I was so happy for them. Alhamdulillah.

My Brother and My Best friend made the perfect couple, I was so happy and proud of them.

They were blessed Ya Allah.

And Insha'Allah their marriage was going to be a peaceful one. They understood each other and they didn't keep secrets from one another. They trusted each other no matter and they were committed to making each other happy.

I loved that they were like that, even if I wasn't going to get something like that, at least my twin and best friend will.

They already have.

The wedding pictures that were taken at the mosque were beautiful MashaAllah.

I loved the ones me, Khalifa and Najmah took and I mean the whole pictures, everyone looked so good with bright smiles and happy eyes.

Khalifa took I and Najmah to a certain restaurant called chicken republic. Their chicken was heavenly. He brought up the idea of going to see his grandmother, that's his father's mother in Edo state to introduce myself as their future wife. He told me I was going to meet a pretty crazy family there, I was prepared. But I had to go back to Malaysia on Sunday, I had a meeting with some people I was supposed to sign a deal with.

Plus I needed to find a way to talk to Khalid. I needed him to sign the divorce papers so I could happily join the family of the Danesi's.

I wanted my daughter to be very happy. I really wanted what was best for her at all times.

I knew Khalifa's family was the right place for my daughter to be. They all shared love and they were happy. Genuinely.

It was time for us to head to the reception again. This time Khalifa was coming to take us. I was part of Raihannah's bridal train and Najmah was too. I was wearing an ash lace dress with sparkles. It had a detachable train at the back and had a bow. It was a pencil gown with long sleeves and the sleeves had  beautiful ruffles. It was simple but classy, Miriam brought this for us from Malaysia. It was beautiful. I was wearing silver heels and the headscarf I had on was beautiful. It was white with pretty stones on it and it had many steps and my hair was totally covered and I looked beautiful. Very beautiful.

I had some silver jewellery that matched what I was wearing and I was ready. I already got a beautiful handbag for the event, it was white, Dolce and Gabbana. It was very beautiful as well.

Najmah was wearing exactly what I was wearing but she was wearing a hijab over her head and she just looked so amazing. " Faryah, Khalifa's here, you know how early we have to be right?" Firdaus called as I walked out with Najmah in my hands. " I know don't worry" I answered as I walked down the stairs. I walked down the stairs and found my parents sitting in the living room. Thank goodness I wasn't late at all.