67

—————————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

—————————————Hospital Bersalin Kuala Lumpur. Three days later, 10:00am.

I was back on my feet again. I thought I was going to forever stay curled up in misery. But Alhamdulillah, my family was around to support me. I managed to convince Khalifa to go back to Dubai and he did yesterday. Alhamdulillah. I replied all the well wishers and I called up Khalifa's family in Nigeria.

Everyone was glad I was doing fine.

They were mostly impressed. I was impressed about myself as well. I mean it usually took months for mothers to get over the loss of their child.

But I was thankful to Allah. He helped me overcome the situation I was in.

I watched the CCTV footage we got from the police. There was a man, the night before the day of the explosion. His car was traced to the back of our building at 11:00pm that night. The police were trying their best to locate the car but then they found it thrown of a cliff and burnt.

I wasn't still going to lose hope. I sent the CCTV footage to Khalid, hoping he could use it there in LA to find something. I really hoped he found something. I was going to have to get used to dressing myself up alone again every morning. I was going to eventually adapt. Giving my injured workers a visit at the hospital was what I was doing now.

I had to check up on them and make sure they were all okay and they weren't badly injured. I was also going to visit the families of the deceased when I was done at the hospital In Sha'a Allah.

Most of my workers were already getting better Alhamdulillah. I went room to room and greeted them all. There was still one person that was still in the ICU. It was Najmah's nanny at the nursery. Aidah. The other workers said they heard she was attacked during the explosion.

Everyone was trying to escape, who in the world had time to attack someone.

I really didn't like where this was heading at all.

" Good morning ma'am" I greeted the nurse I found at the lobby of the ICU block. " Morning how may I help you?" She had a really thick Malaysian accent. She had brown hair and thick beautiful eyebrow. She was beautiful MashaAllah." I'll like to see a patient that's here, Mrs Aidah Yousouf"

" Oh Mrs Yousouf was taken to the recovery room not long ago" She answered as she looked at the desktop that was right in front of her. Alhamdulillah she was better now. " Oh that's great, can I get her room number please?"

" Are you a relative of hers?"

" I'm her boss at work, I came to check up on her"

" well okay, you should take the elevator to the fifth floor, that's block C. She's currently in room 54 C"

" Thank you very much ma'am" I thanked as she smiled at me. I left the ICU and got into the elevator to the fifth floor. I asked for directions when I got down and in no time I was in Aidah's room. " Assalamu Alaykum" I greeted as I opened the door and peeped inside. She was lying down on her hospital bed watching television. She was all alone in the comfortable room. " Wa'alaykumussalam, Miss Faryah come on in" She answered happily as she adjusted her position and I walked inside the room.