35.

-------------Los Angeles, California.

------------------------- Graduation and Oath taking afternoon( Olyster residence)

4:30pm

I was so tired from all the picture taking and the lunch Mama Zainab prepared for all us. I met Khalifa's sister Aneesah and his mother, Arafah. His mother was Raihannah's maternal aunt. Ethan, Sandra and some other friends of mama Zainab, Papa Brandon and GrandPa joined us for the family lunch earlier. I ate to my fullest and here I was tired. Khalid had to go over to the office and the event centre to make sure everything was set for the Grand launch tomorrow.

I threw myself on my bed after I helped Mama Zainab and the maids clear and wash the dishes. I changed out of my palazzo and looked at my first class degree award. I was happy at the way my name was boldly written in calligraphy. I was going to make a photocopy of this and frame it. I kept the original certificate in one of the drawers in my closet. I was feeling a little bit dizzy and I suddenly felt nauseous. I rushed to the toilet and threw up almost everything I ate earlier. This was so unlike me. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth after I threw up. I wasn't feeling dizzy anymore. I just felt weak and badly wanted to sleep. I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

6:00pm

" Faryah, wake up" I heard Sophia say faintly as I opened my eyes. " Hey" I answered and stretched my arms out as she sat beside me on the bed. I was feeling more energetic than earlier. " How was your sleep?" Sophia asked as I sat upright on my bed. " It was one of the best" I answered and she laughed a little. " Good, so the makeup artist and the hairstylist will be here in like 30 minutes, so take a bath, change into your robe and get ready" she said with a wide smile. " I don't want too much make up" I said as I dropped my feet on the floor. " Sure, she knows" Sophia answered and got up. "I'm going to take a bath too, we'll do the makeup in your room, I'll tell Anna to get us some chocolate chip cookies and some orange juice or milk" She said as she walked to the door. " Okay then" I answered as she left the room. I took my phone from my bedside table and saw a missed call from Khalid.

I dialled him back and he answered almost instantly. " Hey, were you sleeping?" he asked immediately he answered. " Yeah I was, are you on your way?" I asked as I walked to the bathroom. " Yes I am, I have to be, I want to see you in my dress before anyone else does" he said and I laughed a little. " Sure, can you get me something on your way?" I asked. " Sure"

" Can you get me lemon cake and Grilled fish, with lots of spices" I was suddenly craving for that. I wasn't a fan of lemons. Why could I possibly want to eat it. " I thought you didn't like lemons?"

" I thought so too, but I'm suddenly craving for it, can you get me some?"

" Sure I can, I'll see you later"

"Alright bye" I answered and ended the call, I dropped my phone on the toilet sink. I took my clothes off and got into the shower.

" So she wants light makeup, something that'll go with her royal blue dress" Sophia said to the makeup artist as I sat down on a chair in front of my mirror. " Sure we can do that" The lady said as she packed my hair into a ponytail with a small ribbon. Khalid was already home, he got me my lemon cake and grilled fish and I enjoyed it to my fullest, the lemon cake was so tasty and creamy and the grilled fish also had lemons in them. They were pretty delicious too.

The lady began to clean my face with a wet wiper. It had a nice scent. I closed my eyes as she did. I wondered how long this was going to take. I needed it to end soon. I was feeling restless. I wanted to move around and do something.

I took a peep at Sophia. The hairstylist was curling up her hair with a curling iron. She was going to look good. She was definitely going to win.

I closed my eyes as the lady applied a cream on my face. " Are these safe for my skin?" I asked and heard her laugh a little. " Of course, you've never worn makeup before?" she answered. " I have but it was my sister that did it for me. I'm sorry, I don't mean I don't trust you or anything, well I kind of cause Sophia hired you..." I was talking gibberish. " Uhmm Kylie, I'm sorry, don't mind her, she's a newbie, just continue okay" Sophia intervened and I gave Kylie a warm smile as she continued.