38.

-------------Los Angeles, California

---------------------Taglyan Complex.

" Faryah, excuse me, I want to use the restroom" I really needed to ease my self. The chilli caused it. " Okay" She answered as I got up from our table. Sophia and Ethan were eating too. But GrandPa, Mother and Brandon were still moving around, making sure their guests were okay. The event was going to end very soon.

I walked out of the hall and found my way to the restroom. I washed my hands and dried them up after I was done and walked out of the rest room. " it's been a while, Khalid" I could recognise that soothing voice anywhere. I turned my back to find the tall pretty blonde figure I was once crazy for. She was wearing a red short off- shouldered ball gown and golden heels. And her makeup and all, as usual perfect, she curled her hair to her right and she looked so beautiful.

" Pamela Hutchkins, how are you?" I asked as we walked closer to each other. " I am okay" she answered and smiled at me. " What exactly are you doing here?" she was supposed to be in Rome. " Well, I came back yesterday, to show you support, you know an invite was sent to me right?" Oh yeah. She was on the guest list. " Ohh, thank you so much Pamela" I said and she laughed a little. " The Fabrics are beautiful, you guys really out did yourself you know" She complimented. " It was all Brandon, which collection did you like most?" I asked again. " Well to be honest, I guess, Faryah" She said with an enchanting smile. " Really?"

" Yeah, I like how the designer used the fabric, I loved the patterns, they were uhm, let's see.....uhm, unexpected" She commented. " Oh really, I kind of thought so too, Thank you"

" Sure, Anytime, How's Faryah?, it has really been a while since I've seen her, How is she doing?, and the headaches?" She asked at once with concerned eyes and I smiled. I was really happy that she moved on well. I was happy for her. " She's doing great actually, she's back in the hall, want to see her?" I asked and she smiled. " Oh........ Sure, but wait, I want to apologise for you know, how I talked to you, the last time we saw each other" She said with a small smile. " It's okay, I understood what you were going through, it's fine" I answered and she nodded. " How are your parents? And siblings?" I was curious. " Well....." She was cut off by the ting of my phone. Someone sent me a message. " Let me just take a look at this, give me a sec" I said as I took my phone out of my pocket.

It was an unknown number. They had sent me a video. " An Unknown number" I laughed a little as she came beside me to see it. " They sent you a video?" She asked as she stood beside me. " Yeah, I guess, let's see, it must be one of those ads" I said as I played the video.

I could clearly see Faryah carrying someone into a hotel room. A man. Khalifa. He walked into his washroom and she followed him like a minute after. What was this?. It couldn't possibly be a prank, it was clearly her inside this video. I began to hear disturbing moaning sounds from the video. I heard a gasp from Pamela as she stood beside me. I really couldn't believe this. Faryah couldn't possibly have done this. It's just a look alike. It's not her. But Khalifa. What the hell was going on. Khalifa finally came out of the bathroom and Faryah followed behind a few minutes later in his clothes. The same clothes that I saw her with last night. She really did all this. How could she. " Don't worry about your dress, I'll send it to your house before I leave tomorrow, I'll ask the laundry to wash it" We heard Khalifa say. She took her purse from his bed. " You should sleep, goodnight, Ma'assalam" that was clearly her voice. I could feel my heart shatter into tiny pieces. How could she do this to me. What did I do to her?. She wasn't as innocent as she claimed to be and I trusted her completely. She was a whore. How could she deceive my like this. I never did anything wrong to her to deserve this. He was walking closer to her as they stopped behind the door. I heard soft moaning sounds again before she rushed out of the room and closed the door shut from behind her and walked away. The video ended.