48

———————Valentine's Residence

——————————Los Angeles, California.

" She's getting married to the man she cheated on me with" I snapped as Ethan collected Kim from me. " You see that is your problem, how can you say you want her back when you still think she cheated, Khalid stop confusing yourself" Sophia answered.

" look Khalid let me ask you something, if you see Faryah what's the first thing that's going to come to your mind?" She asked. " the video" I answered almost instantly. " you see, it's not supposed to be like that, you love her, accept that she didn't do that, deep inside you I know you know the truth, Khalid think about it, even if you want to talk to her and sort things out, you won't know what to say, you need to find it in your heart to genuinely trust her and forget about what happened, even if it's not for her sake, for your daughters sake" She added.

I still couldn't wrap my hand around the thought that she and I had a daughter, I still thought the child was Khalifa's. That was possibly why they were getting married.

" but that child isn't mine" I said and watched her roll her eyes. " Man, the girl looks like you, there's obviously no doubt that that girl is your daughter" Ethan said. " stop acting stupid" Sophia said as she handed her phone to me.

It was a photo of a very cute baby girl. She had my lips and oh my goodness.

She was so beautiful. This was a combination of both I and Faryah. She was an epitome of beauty. " you know that Khalifa is a black man right?, is that baby even a tiny bit black?" Sophia asked and I shook my head and tears rolled down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe I let my child and wife leave me. I was a fool. We would've been a very happy family if only I had trusted her.

I wouldn't have lost grandpa if had trusted her.

What was going on my head at that time. I was acting like my father.

I let my child and wife leave me because I maltreated them.

They were supposed to be treated like queens because they were my queens and I sent them away because of a video I didn't even know came from where.

Anyone could have edited that video and I chose to believe it than to believe my very own wife.

What was I thinking back then.

What the hell was wrong with me back then. I let an amazing woman go.

" Khalid" Sophia called gently as she patted my back and sat beside me.

" Every human being isn't perfect, we all make mistakes and it is up to us to accept it, try and sort it out and move on, you need to accept your mistakes before asking for forgiveness, it's never too late Khalid, you still have time to sort things out, she isn't married yet. I wasn't happy at all when she told me that she was getting married, I really thought you two could sort things out and you'll be a happy family again but she looked happy that she was getting married, I had to be happy for her, she deserves it, I just hope that he treats her right, she deserves to be happy, you both deserve to be happy even if you're not together, if you talk to her and she doesn't call her wedding off, you need to accept it and move on, your family loves you very much and we'll always be by your side, we support you, we always will" Sophia said and hugged me lightly. " yeah man, we'll always be here for you, we need the old Khalid back with us" Ethan added.