31.

--------------Los Angeles, California.

----------------------Next Morning( Olyster Residence)

I woke up to find Faryah peacefully asleep in my arms. Last night was a night to remember. It was both our first time, we were both shy, yes, but it happened. I got up from the bed and wore my shorts and shirt. It was 6:20am, her classes started by 8:00am. She had to make her Salah, but she looked pretty deep in her sleep. I got up from her bed and walked out of her room to prepare breakfast for her. She must be weak. The maids and cleaners were already cleaning the house and Anna was already cooking breakfast. The others were asleep. I wanted to make a special breakfast for my wife. " Good morning Anna" I greeted as I walked into the kitchen to see what I could prepare for Faryah. " Good morning boy, slept well?" She asked and I sang a Yes as an answer to her. " Your night must've been great, what did you dream about?" She asked and I smiled. I couldn't remember a thing. " I can't remember Anna" I answered and took out some sausages to prepare for I and Faryah. " You're preparing breakfast for your wife I see, how nice" She said and smiled genuinely at me as she whisked her eggs. " Yes Anna" I answered as I took out a glass bowl from one of the shelves. " I've never seen you this happy and energetic" she said to me and I smiled. Even I didn't imagine I was going to ever be this happy. " Yeah, it's because of her" I answered as I began cooking.

I made her fried beef sausages and scrambled eggs, with a fruit bowl, fresh coconut bread, a glass of orange juice, tea and milk. I was going to eat later, watching her eat was going to satisfy me. It was already 6:50 am. I walked up the stairs to her room and found her still asleep. I placed the tray on her bedside table and tapped her gently awake. She looked so beautiful in her sleep, her hair was so soft and dark and long and it smelt so nice. She moved slowly on her bed before she finally opened her eyes and met with mine. " it's morning already" she yawned as she used her sheets to cover her chest and use her hands to comb through her hair. " Yes It's 7:00am" I answered as I placed the tray in front of her. " Oh my I have to pray" she said as her eyes widened. " Sure you do, but eat first" I said as I pushes the tray closer to her. " Awwn, breakfast in bed, oh my God, thank you" She squealed with a bright smile as she gave me a hug.

" It's good, have you had yours?" She asked as I watched her eat her sausages. " Nah, watching you eat is actually satisfying" I answered and watched her roll her eyes. " you better join me, I need to get ready for class, you should've woken me up" she answered as she drank her milk. " Well I didn't want to disturb you" I answered as she used her fork to pick up a sausage and nudged for me to open up and I gladly obeyed. " I missed Salah because of sleep, it was so peaceful, I haven't slept like that in years" She said as I chewed on the sausage and drank from her juice. " Really?" I asked and she nodded as she ate some bread. She was eating really fast.

We were finally done eating and we both had to set out for the day. " I'll take these downstairs, freshen up and I'll meet you downstairs, you don't want to be late" I said as I took the tray and walked out of her room. "oh breakfast in bed son" Mother called immediately I closed Faryah's door. " Good Morning mother" I greeted as I gave her a little peck. She was still in her pyjamas and they made her look like she was thirty, instead of mid forty. " Morning, I know you slept well, so I won't bother asking, I slept well too, when are you going to make breakfast for me while I'm in bed" she pouted as we walked down the stairs. " Mother that's Brandon's job" I said and giggled at her. " Well, you're still my son, I deserve breakfast in bed from you" She replied as we got down from the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. " Maybe some other day Mother" I said as I dropped the plates on the kitchen sink.

" I'm glad the both of you are finally happy being married" She started as she took an apple from the counter and inspected the food that was prepared. " I am glad I realised my true feelings before it was too late" I answered. " And Pamela?, How is she?, I don't see her around the hospital that much anymore" I really hoped nothing was wrong with her. " Should I check up on her?" I asked and she nodded. " Just see how she's doing" She added and I nodded. " You know I've never seen you smile brightly like that" She added as she moved closer to me. " I like what Faryah is doing to you" She added as she cupped my cheeks. " I love it too Mother, but I have to go get ready for work Mother, I'll check up on Pamela later on" I said as I kissed her forehead and walked away. " Bye Son" she called as I walked up the stairs.