62

———————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

—————————Al-Hussein Orphanage homes, 10:00pm.

" Check the news Zarah" I panicked as I drove away from the Orphanage. All our hard work couldn't be gone in a minute, who could have done this to us. " You're trending on the news, your warehouses in Australia, Germany, Mauritius, China, Mexico, Turkey, South Africa and Los Angeles, they all blew up at the same time" What.

What!!!.

" How did that happen?" I snapped. " I'm still reading, it's what Al-Jazeera news are currently talking about, apparently as at 9:30pm, Saturday, Malaysian time, today, eight time bombs went off in the major branches of the Olyster Textiles Warehouses, it's a mystery how they all went off at once and the military are doing the best they can to get to the bottom of this, many workers and civilians were lost, there were a lot of casualties in each country" Why was this happening to me.

Everything we worked for can't be gone in just a few minutes.

A lot of people were lost and people died. We're going to have to compensate all of them, each and every one of them and we were going to end up loosing resources and funds.

Oh no.

This was very very bad.

" Sir, this is honestly bad" Zarah panicked as I drove faster on the road. " Sir please slow down" She panicked again as she patted my arm. " is that all they said?, they haven't found any traces on who planted the bombs?"

" They believe it's a terrorist attack"

" if it's a terrorist attack then why, just why did it affect only our warehouses, I can be put in Jail for this" I yelled as I drove faster. " Book us flights back to LA now, this instant, we're leaving" What was going on.

Our competitors would never result to setting bombs in our warehouses.

We didn't have any enemies at all.

We really needed to get to the bottom of this.

" The next flight going to Los Angeles from Kuala Lumpur is by 5:00am, I've booked flights already" Zarah answered with a shaky voice. " Good, I'll drop you at your hotel, pack your things and make sure you're ready before 4:00 am, I'll come pick you up, prepare my car for me immediately we reach Los Angeles tomorrow okay?"

" yes sir" she answered as I sighed out loud.

I really didn't know what to do anymore.

Why was I losing everything I had.

Why.

————————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

————————————— Faryah's Apartment, 10:00pm.

" Are you sure you don't need me to help you upstairs?" Khalifa asked and I nodded. Najmah was already asleep and all I wanted to do right now was to take a shower and rest. At the end of the day, Khalid managed to ruin my night. " Thank you very much Khalifa" I said as I picked up Najmah and her bag from the car seater. " You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow okay?, please sleep well, everything will be fine" He said as he kissed my forehead and Najmah's.