69

-------------- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

----------------------------Same day, 1:00pm.

" she still doesn't want to talk?" my voice shook as I stopped pacing outside the questioning room and stood to hear what the detective in charge of Najmah's kidnapping case had to say. " She still won't budge, we're going to use on force on her now" he answered and my blood began to boil as I looked through the glass window and my eyes met that of miss Hae Soo's minion.

She knew something about Najmah and she didn't want to say anything. My daughter was only eight months old, she needed her mother by her side.

Storming into the questioning room and beating her up till she spoke was going to help my anger subside. " Tell me where my daughter is" I snapped as I flung my hand with full force across her face. " Tell me where she is" I yelled my rage out and pushed her from the chair she was sitting to the floor and kicked her right in the stomach. She couldn't fight back because she was handcuffed.

She still wasn't saying anything. " Tell me where my daughter is" I cried as I tried lunging for her but several heavy bodies held me back. " ma'am please control yourself"

" how do you expect me to control myself when I have no idea where my daughter is" I cried louder as I tried running away from their hold to pounce on her again but they were too strong. If I struggled too much, I was probably going to end up breaking my bones. " wait outside ma'am" the detective said as I was made to sit on a chair in front of the room. I buried my head in my palms as I cried my anger.

My baby didn't deserve any of this.

Najmah was innocent.

" Faryah" Abbah's voice tried to comfort me but my heart was wounded so badly. " She'll speak up eventually" I felt his tender hold pull me closer to his chest. " Najmah doesn't deserve all of this" I could already feel my tears immerse his silk shirt. " She'll be with us soon" My eyes tightened in pain as his words lingered in my head.

All I wanted was to open my eyes and see right now was my Najmah.

------------------------Los Angeles, California.

------------------------------Zarah's surrounding, next evening, 9:00pm.

" Good evening Mrs Hamilton" I greeted loudly as I jogged past my neighbours home. My home was just a few jogs away.

Jogging at night was my thing. The weather felt cooler and more relaxed at that time. " evening Zarah" I heard her answer as I jogged away from her home.

Every night I jogged round three streets, 5 times, it was fun.

I still had to keep fit and make sure I was still very much able to fight and defend myself from the worst.

Now that I knew Pa Alejo was going to come for me very soon, I had to make sure I was properly armed anytime I was out. I had to avoid Sir Khalid to avoid any more trouble. The last thing I needed in my life right now were difficulties but on a sad note, a very sad note, I was about to face them.

I opened the gates to my home and took my time to walk in as I tried to catch my breath. I lived in a two bedroom apartment with a roommate I've only seen once in my entire life time, a girl named Veronica. The house was styled my way since she was never around and yeah, I liked the peace.

Turning on the lights, I flung off the scarf I had on, flipped my hair back and forth after unknotting it from where it sat the whole day, threw off my shoes and threw myself on the comfiest couch in the whole world and shut my eyes to inhale the pleasant smell of lavender all around.