77

--------------Los Angeles, California.

-------------------------- Valentine's residence. Same day, 12:45pm.

" I got this for you when we newly got married back then remember?. I couldn't give it to you early because you were attacked and you went into a deep coma" Khalid said as he sat beside me with a little space in between us on my comfy bed with velvet bed sheets. Super amazing. He was holding the diary he got for me back then.

The one with the password " My Voice".

" of course I remember my diary Khalid" I answered and he handed it over to me.  " Well it's no longer your diary, it's now our journal of happy memories, nothing sad. I want you to read the first entry" He replied as he stared at me. " Just type in my voice and start reading" He looked excited. " you look happy" I typed in the alphabets and the lock opened.

" I'm always happy when I'm around you" I heard him say as I flipped the cover of the diary over and looked at the words he scribbled down, right there on the first page. " read it out loud"

" alright"

" These past few days have been one hell of an amazing and scary roller coaster ride. I thought I lost the love of my life, turns out all I needed to do was to stay away from her and she was going to be mine again. I didn't realize that until it actually happened. I really thought I was dreaming. But it was actually real.

There are times that I actually think that I don't deserve the love Faryah Mustapha Edwards has for me but then I see that she is just a blessing Allah sent my way to help my life and Allah doesn't send something you don't deserve your way right?.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and I have wronged her in so many ways but the love she has for me still stayed intact. Well it took her a while to realize that. I really can not compare Faryah Mustapha Edwards to anything in this world.

She's the sunshine that lights my heart within.

Anytime she's by my side, I'm in ecstasy. I actually ask myself sometimes why I fell in love with Faryah in the first place, the main reason and I didn't know the answer. But now I do.

I have always been missing something in my life and when she came into it, I felt complete.

She is what was missing in my life. Only Allah knew I needed someone like her in my life, he was the only one that knew that there was an empty space in my heart and he brought her at the right time to fill that space.

I guess all what I'm really trying to say is that no words can express how much I love Faryah Edwards Mustapha.

I love you.

Grandpa Julius and Musa kindled a love that's ready to overcome all the problems life throws at them and besides, no pain no gain. The more the hurt, the more we'll want to correct ourselves and do what's right for both our happiness and as endless as forever, the love we have for each other is going to make us stay together" Oh my Allah.

" Hey wait. Don't cry yet, save the tears and all your words for the next page. You're not done reading" I couldn't stop the warm tears from falling down my cheeks.

They were tears of happiness. I didn't even know what to say at all. His words left me amazed.

I flipped the inked paper to the next page and took a deep breath after dabbing my eyes with my veil and continued reading. The writing on this page wasn't as much as the one on the first page.

" things that I really never thought were going to happen actually happened. First, Brandon ran crazy and second I became friends with the person I almost lost the love of my life to, Khalifa Muhammad. I really couldn't wrap my head around his family name. It sounded like dynasty" I laughed at that and paused my reading to look at him. " how did you become friends with Khalifa?" I couldn't wrap my head around that. I had so many questions.